Unresolved issue

I am following up with customer for my refund for the past 2 months. Everytime, I call, mail them, I receive a prompt response with same message again and again. But the issue has never been solved. I have copied the 50th mail's content below....

RE: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Refund processed for PaisaPay ID 40686624938. SR# 1-59916123430 SR# 1-60911029882

Hello Manivasagan,

Thank you for contacting ebay India customer Services.

We have received your mail regarding claim status for the PaisaPay Id : 40686624938.

The claim number for your reference is 1347974.

We understand from your email that you have not got the refund still.

As per details of this claim our claim adjuster is working on your claim you can expect update as soon as possible.

We have forwarded details for your claim to concern team for further assistance as soon as we get any details and resolution you would be updated accordingly.

We request you to kindly be rest assure as you will sure get a revert back shortly from respective team.

Regards,
Sharookh K
ebay India Customer Service

I really don't know who the so called claim adjuster is and what he/she is doing... I never recieved a call from that person. In another two months I would have accumulated 100s of Claim reference numbers and SR nos I believe....

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0