Unresolved Issue

trsaji2014
Community Member

I have ordered and paid an item ( APPLE IPOD TOUCH 32GB) with  PaisaPay ID 37648034588 on 17/10/14. As the item was delayed, I tried the seller phone many times, it was switched off, so I asked for refund on 24/10/14 saying the same reason. After two days (26/10/14) I got a call from eBay for verification of complaint and asked will get me back within two days, ..But nobody called me.

After this on 31st, the item delivered to my house. Byopening I saw the item was diffetrent  in color and I talked to supplier. he asked me talk with supplier and he directed me to complaint through eBay. I tried to enter another complaint through on line, it was not again not accepting it

I again call eBay on 1/11/14 and after so many tries and holding the phone for half an hour, I got one person  Naresh and he asked me to give details and assure me to call back. Till now I havent recieved any call

As too much time is lost , my earlier refund claim is not taken up and  the item delivered is different from specified in the order, pls get me the refund as soon as possible and take back the item

Regards

Saji

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0