Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delayed Refund

Hi, I have recently returned an item purchased in e-bay to the seller and the seller has agreed to refund the money upon receiving it. The seller has confirmed that they've receiving back the item on 18th Oct and also that they've advised e-bay to re...

ARAMEX

Dear EBay I have been shopping from you for the last three years and I've never come across a worse courier service...it would be bestbthat you dissociate yourself from the company when your sellers opt for eBay priority shipping. FedEx is the best f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Customer support - Fantastic

Fantastic customer support of Ebay India. My observations in last one month with respect to claim ID 695068 for a short shipment issue. 1. EBAY will close claim ID without discussion. Their duty is just to call customer once and in case customer does...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Fee Already paid but Account suspended

I have already paid my selling fee and reported this to ebay several times, I have even sent the bank statement showing the deduction of selling fee to ebay but the fee has not been credited to my selling account and now ebay has suspended my account...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i want to cancel my order

I have buy your product 19-Oct-14 but till now i didnt get the product.. Shipping Status:The seller shipped the item on 19-Oct-14 should have reached you latest by 29-Oct-14.I dont want the product.. i want to cancle my order.. return my money back s...

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Very Very Poor Customer Service. Highly DisappointedOrdered an item on 25th Oct 2014 made payments.Was supposed to be delivered on 30th OCT 2014.Now the date has been postponed to 13th OCT.Will never try for ebay again.and never recommend any one to ...

Why Blue dart is delays the shipments of ebay ?

I have orderd ebay on 25th-Oct and as per ebay commitment it should be delevered within 10 days but the product is at sellers city after 10 days also. Why the customer would face issue due to concerns between ebay and blue dart ? Suhas

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unresolved Issue

I have ordered and paid an item ( APPLE IPOD TOUCH 32GB) with PaisaPay ID 37648034588 on 17/10/14. As the item was delayed, I tried the seller phone many times, it was switched off, so I asked for refund on 24/10/14 saying the same reason. After two ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order number not created

I have been trying to place an order to buy moto e for the past 1 week. The site goes down at mobikwik site or the ebay site that goes down.Finally i paid and amount got debited from mobikwik wallet. Below is the message from mobikwik.Dear User, Mobi...