Unprofessional behavior from ebay

ibrahim2378
Community Member
I book my Order of two Quantity by PaisaPay on 11-Mar-13. I got the items on 19-Mar-13. Unfortunately, one item was broken. So I filed a Claim on 19-Mar-13. I received a email on 30-Mar-13 from eBay Customer Support that:
An eBay Guarantee claim has been resolved
We are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request and the same will be refunded to your original mode of payment. Please find the details here
Action : Refund approved
Remarks : The reimbursement would be sent via Coupon on your register email address and you can expect to receive it within 3-4 business days, which is valid for 1 month.
After 10 days (near 10 th april, 2013), I call on customer care, they reply that you will get your refund within 24 hrs.
Again, after 5 days (near 15 th april, 2013), I call on customer care, they reply that you will get your refund within 24 hrs.
Again, after 5 days (near 20 th april, 2013), I call on customer care, they reply that you will get your refund within 24 hrs.
Again, today i.e. on 25/04/2013, I call on customer care, they reply the same that you will get your refund within 24 hrs.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Unprofessional behavior from ebay

abhinay.gangwar
Community Member
I had the same problem. But when I did not get the coupon after the first try, I demanded to speak to the concerned team and asked the agent to transfer me to that team. You have to be really harsh about it but they will transfer you.Just stick to the point that you want to speak to someone from that team. After I got transferred, the person on the phone gave me the code over the phone. I would advise you to do the same.
Good Luck !!
Message 2 of 2
latest reply