cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unnecessary payment of courier charges for bulk buying with the same seller

sudhakarraokandi12
Community Member
I had spent around four hours on picking up the required items from the ebay.in. In the end when the payment mode had to be chosen, there were different sellers for the items I had opted to purchase. When the mode of payment was selected the courier charges for each item with the same seller are added to the items. For many sellers, the courier charges are more compared to the items purchased. Why do the customer need to pay the courier charges for each item when the items are going to be sent in the same parcel? Don't you think that the customer is loosing money? I had to log out when I saw this flaw?? The seller is loosing business with this cheap tactics!!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

additional shipping charge includes packing cost too. and also when you buy additional items then the weight also increases so consecutively shipping charge will be more.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Just ask the seller to remove the shipping charges from the item.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

sudhakarraokandi12
Community Member
As per your version, the cost increases along with the weight of he order. I agree with you, it does not mean that when I buy a product of Rs.1000/- the courier charges I should pay is Rs.1200/-. The justification the customer expects when a product is bought is not to skip off the courier charges, the number items when bought for suppose Rs.100/-, the courier charges I am shelling is more than the product purchased.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ask the seller to reduce the shipping charge, the seller will adjust the amount for you
Message 5 of 5
latest reply