Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

power seller pick up issue

hello sellers and buyers any one of know any trick or hack for eBay power ship as once more i have a pending order to pick up from fedex PaisaPay ID 33868569612 i marked this ready to ship on 15th /06/13 and its still not picked by fedex. i already i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim not responded: 220992

I purchased the item but not worked seller gave me replacement then is it necessary that it must work. Seller says not to refund. eBay also not responding. If u wont respond then i will take an action against the seller.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bad accuracy

hi, my name is zeeshan and i had ordered two mens led japanese blue watches, but u guys given me red led watch, i spoke to ur executive he said that it will be change by them within 3 days, and now its almost 20 days and i havent got any response fro...

Don't buy high cost items on ebay

I am fed up with your service. I had to reship the item(laptop) and replaced item which costed me Rs.1000 each time. And there is no use when I contact the customer care. Always hear same answer I will get coupon in 5 days. No safety for buyer in hig...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unnecessary payment of courier charges for bulk buying with the same seller

I had spent around four hours on picking up the required items from the ebay.in. In the end when the payment mode had to be chosen, there were different sellers for the items I had opted to purchase. When the mode of payment was selected the courier ...