cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unnecessary Removing of Items by Ebay citing various Violations

mumbaistores
Community Member
Dear Indraneel,

I am fed up of this. I know you guys have introduced the seller dashboard. That doesnt mean that you start removing our items citing violations so that you can populate data in seller dashboard.

Whoever is lately auditing products i am sure is sleeping. Just a few minutes back my item which is exactly similar to this listing " 220239387460" was removed. The reason given to me was that it violated trademark.

I will like to bring to your attention that this is a common item sold by many other sellers. It is a common chinese mobile phone having no association whatever with a branded mobile phone.

I feel just for the sake of populating data you have removed this item and now my Policy Compliance data on ebay is showing as failing.

Friends i will also like you to point out what is wrong in this listing. I need ebay to be more mature and understanding of the work they are doing.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Unnecessary Removing of Items by Ebay citing various Violations

mumbaistores
Community Member
Hi Indraneel,

Now inspite of having 100% positive feedback and just 2 open disputes my acocunt is plance under SNP restrictions.

I wonder is this the escalation done by you or your team for raising concerns of genuine sellers.

Secondly neither till date TNS team has been able to justify the suspension and they keep saying that my account due to privacy we cannot divulge any additional information.

My question is how if i dont know the exact reason can i prevent myself from doing it again in future. This is a classical case of ebay killing a genuine seller with its policies.

I dont even have a knowledgeable account manager who can provide excellent guidance. I guess just a matter of few days before you guys will close my business.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 11 of 11
latest reply