Unfair Business Practices From eBay

Unfair Marketplace Policy's.

We have clearly mentioned in listing that we not ship to West Bengal. Still buyer placed order & after refund he left negative feedback stating that "Seller not shipped item"

We asked Mr. Rakesh about removal of this unfair negative then he is responding that this feedback can't be removed as I haven't sent M2M massage to buyer that I am refunding money. Also he not transferred call to his team leader. He said team leader, manager are on leave today & not possible to transfer call. Why he is providing such answers?? Without senior member's how these guys are handling floor?

May I know if everything depends on listing & according to listing buyer location is not serviceable then why separate email is necessary to send?

Why you are creating unfair business policy's which is affecting seller's profile?

Who will help me to remove feedback left by buyer "***" ??
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Same happened with me, I communicated with buyer that I'm refunding & buyer agreed, but he gave negetive feedback that he did not received his refund, I wrote to eBay to get the feedback removed as it was for eBay not for me, still eBay did not do anything on that.

@mobilestore4u wrote:
Unfair Marketplace Policy's.

We have clearly mentioned in listing that we not ship to West Bengal. Still buyer placed order & after refund he left negative feedback stating that "Seller not shipped item"

We asked Mr. Rakesh about removal of this unfair negative then he is responding that this feedback can't be removed as I haven't sent M2M massage to buyer that I am refunding money. Also he not transferred call to his team leader. He said team leader, manager are on leave today & not possible to transfer call. Why he is providing such answers?? Without senior member's how these guys are handling floor?

May I know if everything depends on listing & according to listing buyer location is not serviceable then why separate email is necessary to send?

Why you are creating unfair business policy's which is affecting seller's profile?

Who will help me to remove feedback left by buyer "***" ??

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

One of fool member Rakesh from TNS kept me on hold for 1 hour 15 minutes & lateron disconnected my call. That shows how much quality check is happening in eBay. I think the have given freedom to them do whatever u want.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply