cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Havoc torturous painful depressing Refund process of EBAY.in

mohitkaran
Community Member
Incidentally bought HTC 816w from ebay.in. after a long long time because of the complicated process ebay is following for buyers.keeping a biased approach towards sellers.touch of phone was not working called ebay.in to open claim process. They opened claim process but took hell lot of time to respond back. Kept me waiting for response. When responded giving me merely 3 days time to reship the product otherwise they will close the claim process. What the hell is this as I'm out of station I handed over the product to my servant for a reverse pickup to be initiated.As my servant don't know how to courier a product I will have to run back from 500kms to ship back the product back when I was waiting they didn't responded to my mails.if don't ship the product back they will forfeit my amount. And I will lose my money.pathetic response awful customer service.
Mohit 9352406362
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

mohitkaran
Community Member
still the courier amount has not been refunded back to me after do many days
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

mohitkaran
Community Member
Disater Havoc this time with lifeline Treadmill send it back to seller but no refund ebay has closed the case. without confirmation from seller. says seller not contactable.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply