Unexpected delay in Refund

pcha2617
Community Member

I tried to buy a Micromax phone from Ebay on 7th October, 2014 and the order said it will be shipped before 10th October 2014. It never got shipped which made me furious as I had bought that phone for my business travel requirement which was supposed to start from 14th october. I spoke to your customer service and I was told that the money will be refunded. I had bought this phone through the EMI on credit card option.

I eventually had to buy the phone I needed at the last minute through some other source, before my travel and after that I assumed that Ebay will atleast process the refund quickly. But I dont understand why even today, a month later, the refund is not processed. I called the customer service and was on hold for 35 minutes to get to a lady and she kept putting me on hold again for next 20 minutes after which she came back with a vague reply that the refund will be processed in another 6 - 8 days!!!!!!.. Wow!!, that is fantastci... I have never experienced such pathetic service. I am SORRY IF I AM BEING RUDE but YOU GUYS HAVE THE WORST SERVICE it could be in the e-commerce industry. to add to the fury, even the EMI is charged from my Credit card account, which is the last thing that could have happened. trust me, if this the way you guys operate then its not Gonna work for you for long.

I dont even know if someone will respond on this forum and if my refund will be processed quickly or not. There is no email address available, and the feedback forum does not work.

Please respond someone!!!!!!!!!!!

Pankaj Chadha

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0