Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay not resolving my claim since 4th Nov 2014

I am going through a harrowing experince. On purcahse of a Canon EOS 1200 D camera, Iwas provided with a faulty size lens filter. I raised a ebay guarantee claim. But till now ebay is just silent not responding to my emails, no solution is provided. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FedEx courier stupid people

I had ordered on eBay.inIt was supposed to be delivered by 10th of nov..I don't understand after giving specific address and pin code.. Why are fedex people calling me everyday to know about the address.. And they are delaying my courier day after da...

Received damaged dell charger

Dear ebay team, Please note that I had sent this mail on ebay mail id on 20th Oct and since I did not get any response from your side, I am putting this complaint on this forum. I had ordered for "Genuine DELL Studio 90W Slim Original Power Adapter C...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Damaged piece

I have ordered for an Armani watch AR5987 which is damaged !! I want to claim a complaint on it ! And want refund can you please help me out

Unexpected delay in Refund

I tried to buy a Micromax phone from Ebay on 7th October, 2014 and the order said it will be shipped before 10th October 2014. It never got shipped which made me furious as I had bought that phone for my business travel requirement which was supposed...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mistake in Order

Hi,i by mistake ordered KolorEdge MOTO G (2nd Gen) mobile cover instead of MOTO G(1st Gen). I have returned the package and informed Ebay customer care even before getting my order. Kindly help me in either getting a refund or a replacement with my r...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Snags in applying valid coupons

This is a straightforward question that can best be answered by an eBay representative. I specifically request one to do so. For quite some time now, I've often experienced a snag in applying a valid coupon. The error message says "Requested action c...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delay delivery and not working Casio edifice watch

Hi eBay... I thought eBay is still a good web site ... But all my hope is gone when the product is utter flop.Paisa pay id- 376999638011. When I ordered the watch I have asked the seller - Style hut whether its original. I got a reply as yes.2. I hav...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Item no. ***

The subject item was ordered in COD on 15th October 2014. Till date the item not received. May I know the cause.