cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unable to pay thru Master Card in PaisaPay

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

I am facing a strange situation. Want to know if any one else is experiencing the same.

I have more than a dozen credit cards. These are mostly of Visa and some are of Master Card.

For past few days I am unable to pay to PaisaPay thru Master Cards. May be one Visa card was also not working. I could pay only by the Visa cards which I have used previously in ebay.

In all my cards I never keep any outstanding after the due date and I frequently my credit cards for various online and offline payments. I have enough balance limits in every cards. So what can be the possible reason for such payment rejections ? Is it a problem of PaisaPay or Master Card is making some problem for PaisaPay payments ?

If any one using Master card can please comment then it will be helpful for me to take further actions on this regard. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

techniwas
Community Member
Hmmm a customer complained to me couple of days back.. he was trying to redeem a gift voucher but Paisapay continously rejected his CC.. eventually the Voucher expired and the deal was lost....

TechiE
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Swarup (emailswarup),

Happy to see your post after a couple of days :-).

Your post would have never come in at a better time when I was just about to make a purchase of a camera on ebay.in. On checking your post i preferred to pay through a credit card with a Master Card facility and I'm glad to say that I was able to complete the transaction without any trials.

I'd encourage you to try again and if the problem persists please feel free to update this thread and I'll be happy to report this issue to the concerned team.

Hope this post was helpful to you.

Keep posting!!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Hi,

2 days back i have purchase 2 products on ebay through my master card , its ok , no issue.
---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

;)

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Thanks.

Shall try again.

Yesterday I got a SMS from one of my Master Card issuing Bank that they have rejected one transaction ( the ebay transaction ) on security reason. Shall get in touch with the Banks to know the details. Earlier I have paid many transaction using the same card. Incidentally I paid the amount using a Visa card of the same Bank, ICICI. It cant be that the security is not ok for Master Card and ok for VISA. Some people always love to make simple things unnecessarily complicated.

Good to know that its not a PaisaPay problem. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

kurke123
Community Member
The following issue is unresolved after two weeks. Due to extremely poor service from eBay.in After many sent messages & phone calls only one reply after 2 weeks from a person who does not communicate well or seem to understand the problem. I attempt to pay and contact every day.

PaisaPay > Buying with PaisaPay > Rejected PaisaPay transaction
Item number(s): xxxxx
The following message has been sent twice and not resolved over two weeks. I need this fixed now please, notify the seller and eBay.com about the situation. I need to buy a eBay.in voucher to pay with since you do not answer the phone when eBay.com calls for me or VISA credit cards call for me. I try to contact you by phone and internet daily since buying the item, I have followed all steps to pay several times from multiple computers with IE6 and IE7, and cleared cookies and temporary files yet you always reject my payment. VISA says they will make the payment to you direct and debit my card if you will call them when I am talking to you via phone but you haven't responded. PLEASE REPLY ***************************************************
For several days I have tried many times to pay for,Item title: CALLOFDUTY 5 (Original New PC Game)
Item number: xxxxxxxxx
Buyer User ID:xxxx
User ID: xxxx
every credit card used, I get messeage "Your PaisaPay credit card payment can not be completed. Please select another payment type."I've called ebay.com and did not get help. Only same directions as I've done many times. (regular steps to complete payment, note my feedback you will see that I know how to complete payments when the system works) Is there another way to send an electronic payment soon and fast? I would buy a "ebay voucher" for over the amount to use if possible, so far only ebay vouchers and gift cards I've bought are acceptable through PayPal, I've tried them already, and also have a paypal account with credit in it. Will you please supply/sell me anything (voucher, Ebay.in gift card, etc) that can be paid for with my PayPal account or Visa card so I can use it to pay this seller (xxxxx). Is there anyway I can send a "PayPal" payment to someone who has the ability to use "PaisaPay" so they can pay for this item for me? Or will you sell me an "international bank voucher" that is acceptable by your system, that I can pay for with my Visa credit card to use for paying the seller.It appears that there is a problem with your PaisaPay block, and you do not want people from the U.S. to send money to Ebay.in sellers. Please reply ASAP, so I can resolve this issue. I will not send physical check or money order (likely that will never be delivered in time, or never be delivered to proper person at all.) I make all payments electronically via internet or there would be no reason to shop and buy online. Both the seller and I need your immediate assistance, PLEASE. Thank You,K
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

can i use a idbi debit cart to pay in ebay
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

can i use a idbi debit card to pay in ebay
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

mycoolfriend.2006-2009
Community Member
I am trying to use hdfc debit and credit card(both VISA type) and everytime I am getting this error.Can someone help please?
Message 9 of 9
latest reply