Ultimately seller suffer

There are couple of issues which eBay has no answers and take no accountability what’s so ever, my account was sanctioned listing restriction since 5 months now, no one has answer or reason why my account has listing restriction, several mails, and calls to eBay has made me more irritated but no feedback from eBay as to why this sanction, my sales have dropped to just 20% due to this, to add more trouble, I made a payment of Rs. 1999/- towards my eBay listing and final fee invoice, due was on 15th Aug, I made the payment on 8th of Aug, though my screen showed the transaction was successful, it was never captured by eBay system, I sent a mail with all the details on 9th Aug, after4 days they sent mail saying information provided is not clear enough, hence clearly tell them what’s the issue, then again I sent them all the details, again after 3 days they replied saying send details in the following format, I sent the details again, and also called customer care, got the reply from them saying in 24 hours it will sorted, I waited for 24 hours nothing happened, again I made a payment of Rs. 3271/- on 19th Aug to avoid account suspension, again payment was not captured by eBay system, by account was suspended, and since then I am trying to get this sorted but as usually, nobody is bothered, and my account now remains suspended, and I get sms everyday asking me to pay the dues. Just thought other sellers facing similar issues would also agree with me and eBay might then do some changes to their policies and support sellers.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ultimately seller suffer

Mail to facebook@ebay.com hope ur prob gets sorted out

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Ultimately seller suffer

abdshop
Community Member

All seller having same problem.

we trying to communicate with sleeping Ducks

Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Ultimately seller suffer

I have lost faith in ebay's support mailing system is use less unless its buyer who is mailing them.

@shreejewellers282013 wrote:

Mail to facebook@ebay.com hope ur prob gets sorted out

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Ultimately seller suffer

absolulty, my seller rating has dropped down to above standard and I blame ebay for this. Listing limitation has pulled down business for all those who do business ethically following all the ebay policies, people who violate these policies using loop holes are having good business.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Ultimately seller suffer

What about opening another account ?
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ultimately seller suffer

I have been facing the same problem. My account was due on aug 19th and I paid an amount of Rs. 400 on the same day, but it was not updated in the ebay website.

I have been contacting them everyday through all possible means of communication and everyday I get an assurance that it'll be solved within the next day which never happened till now.

My account has been put on hold and I do not know when it will get suspended like yours.

Seems lot of people are facing such issues and if it goes on like this, its sure lot of sellers are gonna stop selling through ebay.

Dont why these ebay people overlook such serious issues faced by sellers. Is there any appellate or escalation options to take the complaint to a higher level?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply