cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

URGENT: Account Manager & Listing Restricted

Dear Ebay,

I am a new seller on ebay trying to expand. Today morning i received an email notifying me of listing restrictions asking me to provide further documentation. I have not violated any policies, all my customers are happy and promptly learning to grow when suddenly this happened.

IS this NORMAL Procedure? IS there someone in Ebay who can help?

I have already provided all documents. I also read that your account manager can help you but i dont have any account manager assigned to me.

Appreciate if someone from Ebay responds and help me out.

Many thanks,
Simranjeet
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hello Simranjeet,

You have violated the eBay Policy of bidding. I have seen your feedbacks closly and it clearly shows that you are shill bidding with different accounts and leaving feedbacks for each others. This might be the reason of restricting your account and removing your listings.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes may be the Skygift stated statement is true.

Thanks
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

bondbhas13
Community Member
Yesterday even though I had entered net banking through CITI Credit for an amount of Rs.199/- ebay indicated that payment of Rs.199/- did not go through for three brushes ordered by me. But I do find from the mail received from CITI that the payment have made by them at around 11.53 am to EBAY INDIA PAISE PA.

Hence could I have a clarification on this.

Regards
M.Bhaskaran
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@shophappyIndia:

The reasons could be many:

1) You sell watches at a lower price than the market price. This may cause a concern whether the watches are genuine or fake. Hence, eBay has asked you to provide the Purchase Invoices to ascertain that you are selling geniune item.

2) Listing restrictions apply to all sellers. I have been subjected to Listing Restrictions very often in spite of a good selling history.

3) You have 100% positive feedback but your DSRs are not impressive. You have just 4.5 in Item as Described and 4.6 in Communication. Also the Shipping Time component is not good. Hence, this has put you under a category of SNP - Seller Non Performance. You are at a threshold level. If these components in your DSRs don't improve, you may be restricted further. Please work on these aspects.

4) eBay system is code based. I don't think your account manager would be able to make any change. He/She will give you the same advise as I have stated.

I trust, this would help.

Kind Regards,
MB

@Skygiftworldwide: Your investigation is not correct. Shill bidding is immediately flagged in eBay system. Secondly, a person who involves in Shill Bidding would not give themselves low DSRs. Just think on those terms before putting false allegation on fellow sellers.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply