cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

UNWARRANTED ISSUE REGARDING ITEM NOT PURCHASED

dee2mehta
Community Member
Hi deependra,

We have opened an unpaid item case for BRAND NEW SEAL PACK iPhone 4 16GB BLACK-UNLOCKED BY GEVEY TURBO-USE ANY GSM SIM.

If payment isn't received by 15-Nov-2011, the seller may withdraw from the contract and you would no longer be entitled to receive this item. Additionally, an unpaid item may be recorded on your account, which could lead to your account being suspended.

If you've already paid and think payment should have been received by now, please contact eBay Customer Support.

BRAND NEW SEAL PACK iPhone 4 16GB BLACK-UNLOCKED BY GEVEY TURBO-USE ANY GSM SIM
Item # 260872608463
End time: 02-Nov-2011 09:55:12 IST
Seller: daljeet.hk
Case opened: Friday, 11 Nov, 2011 19:51:16 IST
View purchased item

Email reference id: [#373bb7d12bae4740923bc13ebe1bd7a2#]
Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this number, if you should need assistance.

WHEN I TRIED TO PAY FOR THIS ITEM IT KEPT ON SAYING "SELLER NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING THE PRODUCT TO YOU" WHICH WAS QUITE FUNNY SO HOW COULD I MAKE ANY PAYMENTS??????????? AND THEN U SEND ME AN E-MAIL SAYING YOU HAVE NOT PAID ANY AMOUNT! ASK THE SELLER FIRST BEFORE ASKING ME! I'M REALLY PISSED OF WITH THIS ATTITUDE OF E-BAY! I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING IN E-BAY FOR 6-7 YEARS AND SUCH NONSENSICAL THING HAS HAPPENED ONLY NOW!
I NEED AN ANSWER
DR DEEPENDRA MEHTA
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0