cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Lister Problem - After Authentication Update

Hi!

I had updated by turbo lister and it asked me to singin ebay for authentication on ebay, i did that sucessfully with one of my ID.

Now when I try to switch to my second ID it does not open it and gives an error "Turbo Lister EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

This there anyone else who is facing the same problem.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

snrama
Community Member
Hi Shuaib,

I will check it out on this and let you know. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hi! Navaneeth

It would be great to if you could update me about it.

I really felt bad when i saw your feedback percentage dropped from 100%

Your's and felinetrendz's ID were always my idol.

Another favorite seller whom i liked the most may soon loose his power seller status due to this new feedback policy. He has got 9 Lakhs of feedback score.... everydaysource

Well, hope and wish you gain your 100% back soon.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

jagwillie
Community Member
YES... I am having the same problems... I am not able to do anything without it causing a Turbo Lister EXE error and shutting down... I haven't been able to fix it.. I have uninstalled Turbo 2 and reinstalled it and reconfigured my firewall still with no luck...

Can anyone help?

Lora
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I am also facing some problems with Turbo Lister 2. I am unable to update my Turbo Lister. It says internet connection is not connected. But my connection is working fine. I can open all websites. Still it says that the internet is not connected. I have re-started my laptop many times but problem is not solved. One feature is although working nicely. And that is Synchronize with eBay. But no updates.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

palmbeauties
Community Member
I have problems with turbo all the time. Since ebay change the policy to remove all MO in the adds I had to cancel them all. I have about 1000. So I thought bulk upload and went to ebay to do that. Problem with ebay in the description it only has add to not remove from where my MO is stated. I told them this and has not fixed yet. So then I tried turbo, constantly crashes, or i get errors after errors and then was told by tech support and ebay that I would have to do them one by one. I flipped out. That is what I have to do now and only have just over 200 so far and lost a lot of money due to this. I have not sold a thing in weeks due to 1000 being gone. I am not happy about any of this. Each time I talk to TB TECH, they say do this and that. I did all, still does not work. Just give it up, it does not work. X-(
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

palmbeauties
Community Member
for example the first error for all was failed to upload image. Now I get that I have to put a shipping time and return policy. Did all that to. Still get that error now for all. So I feel turbo is a joke.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
My problem is that I am unable to enter the condition of my item in Item Specifics as New or Used product. I have updated my Turbo Lister along with Item Specifics. Option for entering New or Used is not there. I can synchronize and re-list all my unsold items but unable to upload any newly created items to eBay.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply