cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Transaction failed- and eBay does not refund my money

pankajvw
Community Member
On 30th March 2013, I was trying to buy a product and while making online payment the amount of Rs 2098.26 was debited from my account but the ebay showed the error message transaction failed. Since then I have done several follow up with tbay through message center and phone calls but all I hear is that they have forwarded my complaint to customer care and they will get back to me, and its 20 days since then and they are not refunding me my money. Following are the details;

1) Bank name: Citibank India 2) Date of transaction: 30/03/2013 3) Mode of payment : Online Debit card 4) Amount that has been debited : Rs 2098.26 5) Reference number or Transaction ID which you can get it from your Bank: There are two numbers here, one is reference: Ref: 000062406322 and another is reference no: Ref No :- 30MAR1125 .

There are several stries of similar kind posted on mouthshut.com, but looks like ebay does not care either for customers or the feedback provided. They just want to eat away customer's money.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sms7047
Community Member
ibuyed a used BSNL BROADBAND ADSL2+ WIRELESS ROUTER MODEL-WA3002G4 SUITS BSNL,AIRTEL,MTNL ETC today and paid 805rs using paisapay but it gives me a failed messege that your paisapay debit card payment cannot be completed but my money has been deducted from my account and the product is not showing up in my purchase history.so kindly help me.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

jeetu226821
Community Member
You are right @Pankajvw:
Even I faced the same issue on 22-Jan-2013 and yet the amount is not refunded. Whenever I call their customer care they tell only one thing that the problem is handled by the concerned department and I'll get a response within 24-48 hrs, but nothing is done. I'm completely frustrated and don't know what to do with these guys. I think I should stop dealing with eBay as it is a big cheat.
These people no concerns regarding customers problem. They only want to eat away our money.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Community Member

DEAR SIR IAM AJIT KUMAR PADHAN. TODAY I BUY A MEMORY CARD SANDISK 16GB WITH 5YEAR WARRANTY AND PRICE

@pankajvw wrote:
On 30th March 2013, I was trying to buy a product and while making online payment the amount of Rs 2098.26 was debited from my account but the ebay showed the error message transaction failed. Since then I have done several follow up with tbay through message center and phone calls but all I hear is that they have forwarded my complaint to customer care and they will get back to me, and its 20 days since then and they are not refunding me my money. Following are the details;

1) Bank name: Citibank India 2) Date of transaction: 30/03/2013 3) Mode of payment : Online Debit card 4) Amount that has been debited : Rs 2098.26 5) Reference number or Transaction ID which you can get it from your Bank: There are two numbers here, one is reference: Ref: 000062406322 and another is reference no: Ref No :- 30MAR1125 .

There are several stries of similar kind posted on mouthshut.com, but looks like ebay does not care either for customers or the feedback provided. They just want to eat away customer's money.

WILLBE 625 THEN I HAVE A COUPON NO. THEN MY RUPEE WILL BE PAYABLE RS.425 BUT MY FIRST TRANSACTIO IS FAILED BUT MY RUPEE WILLBE DEDUCT FROM MY ACCOUNT.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

So, did you guys get refund? how many days?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply