To all Ebay Sellers. Read this thread.

Hi,

I think, we sellers should take an action against irresponsible buyers who leave negative feedback for all sellers.

Requesting all sellers to share buyer's user id, who leave negative feedback for all ebay transactions.

Let's unite!

Regards
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

drajasekarmd
Community Member
Actually many people. Indians are fraud. We should not buy things from online shopping . Mostly the products are old or wasted product. We should buy things from shop. When people in India are cheating in direct shipping than imagine what will happen in online shopping ..... Avoid buy things from eBay or online shopping . Now days scammers used this site for getting money and do fraud and to get our contact nos .
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

krazydeals2010

There is no use of making list. Because no one will consider our issues. Will tell one e.g. If buyer says through eBay massages that if will not do that then he will leave negative. After leaving negative if we ask TNS team to check massages which will be helpful to know why this buyer left negative then they not consider massages. Is that fair?? We did communication through eBay massages only then in such cases why they not consider massages for feedback removal...

Thanks
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

roopsy.techzone
Community Member
After buying 8 product online and a latest transaction raja has still this negative feed back for online selling.

But you need to understand here are many people who are not getting jobs are making earnings and feed back left will effect his earning and a person lively hood.

Rethink before leaving negative feed backs for fun and commenting in e-commerce
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Dear Members,

We are aware about our seller's inconvenience when it comes to a negative feedback left by their buyers. Hence, we are introducing few updates in our Feedback removal policies. We are conducting an online workshop on - multiple changes in Returns, Warranty and eBay Guarantee* and revised policy for feedback removal today till 5pm. Kindly attend it.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

tmart
Community Member
you right sir buyer just leave negative feedback without thinking what will it impact on seller
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

pravin099
Community Member
HI ebay

I had purchased a tshirt from ebay which was shown white in colour in the image but the actual garment was cream in colour...when spoke to the cust care rep he explained me how wrong i was in make a purchase from ebay as i didnt notice the description below but believing in the image shown....i wonder why do you guys show the image of the product if it is not gonna the same what customer will be getting....isnt it just to fool the customer as he wont be able to get the money back even after he is totally dissatified with the product he got....a big thumps downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

pravin099

READ THE DESCRIPTION, IF ANY CONFUSION CONTACT SELLER . THIS IS NOT OFF-LINE STORE TO PHYSICALLY FEEL & SEE THE PRODUCT.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply