cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

This is the worst experience with eBay. I never suggest my friends to by anything in eBay.

kin6725
Community Member
This is the worst experience with eBay. I never suggest my friends to by anything in eBay. I purchased item(Samsung Z1) in eBay . They sent damaged item. If I am asking they are not giving proper response. If I raise return/change the item. They are not ready to take back item. I am very disappointed with eBay shopping.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

This is the worst experience with eBay. I never suggest my friends to by anything in eBay.

dutdutsta
Community Member

I have ordered a Samsung Handsfree Earphones Headphones for all mobile .But they have shipped to wrong address.And now they are not giving a positive response toward my calim(872777).**bleep** OFF you **bleep**S

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Never buy anything from ebay. Because once a product delivered to you thenafter ebay will not help you if there is any problem in product. And very bad response and worst experience from ebay.. Never buy from ebay..

@kin6725 wrote:
This is the worst experience with eBay. I never suggest my friends to by anything in eBay. I purchased item(Samsung Z1) in eBay . They sent damaged item. If I am asking they are not giving proper response. If I raise return/change the item. They are not ready to take back item. I am very disappointed with eBay shopping.

@kin6725 wrote:

Third class comcompany

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

WithOut solving my problems ebay close my claim. And not given reply to any mail. Worst comapany ebay. Never think to buy anything from ebay. Friends ebay have no any value of your valuable money. Once you will be in problem and ebay will not help you. Rough laguange of customer care executive.

Let us decide we will never buy anything from ebay. Thirdclass company..

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Right..

Message 5 of 5
latest reply