Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Guarantee is a scam

Have you guys ever wondered why ebay.in doesn't offer COD purchases while every online store does? Because firstly they are not customer friendly, secondly they don't trust their sellers because most of them are scammers with cheap products and third...

Samsung galaxy edge screen protector cheating

Ebay cheating :- Spread this news to more people.They cheated me also.They supplied small size screen protector for my Samsung galaxy edge.After continues mails and calls they unanimously closed the issue without refund.Hariharan

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I baught the nexus 4 in last June i..e before 4 months and not working now

I baught the LG nexus 4 through ebay from the seller MK2 phones from Kolkatta and now it is getting automaticall switched off. I tried to contact seller but he didn't picked up the calls and even not answered to mails since 21 st october. The product...

battery problem

HaiThess is srinivasan i bought one acer battery .. but that battety only half an hour gvng backup plese help me to replace tay

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst experience on ebay

I Purchased a Double bed mosquito net from ebay Item no. 261755133680 on dated 16-2-2015 . I received one Mosquito net on dated 19-2-2015 but it was of smaller size so I write to ebay on their ebay guarantee claim. My Claim ID is 886062 , after that ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my Samsung power bank 30000mph not working

I have recently brought samsung power bank 30000mph from eBay on 9th feb 2015.i didnot receive any bill along with item. I try to charge it but it was not working. I complaint on ebay then said to send email. I sent email on id given by tthem.but mai...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This is the worst experience with eBay. I never suggest my friends to by anything in eBay.

This is the worst experience with eBay. I never suggest my friends to by anything in eBay. I purchased item(Samsung Z1) in eBay . They sent damaged item. If I am asking they are not giving proper response. If I raise return/change the item. They are ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Confusing eBay message about guarantee claim

I received an incorrect product and when I contacted the seller, he said that he does not have the correct one and asked me to claim a refund. So I submitted a claim for a refund. I got a call from eBay a few days later. Due to differences in accent,...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful