Take a look at what UNJUSTICE means

this is regarding a transaction which we had with a buyer for a private item, Since we respect our values we do not wish to reveal the identity if the buyer or the product,

The buyer purchased and we shipped it immediately and the buyer after receiving informed us that he has not received dotted but ultrathin then we sent the photographic proof then the buyer accepted that it was dotted but not ultra thin,

buyer's email

"It was dotted alright ... but the count is 32 instead of 40, "

Then he said he has received only 32 and not 40, so we trusted his word and sent another 8, this time we were careful not to be taken for a ride and took photographs and video with date info switched on kindly check the photos taken before sending it to the buyer.
http://img39.imageshack.us/g/proof2a.jpg/

Now after receiving the buyer is stating he has received only 6 and not 8, We are sure the buyer is trying to cheat us and he has left a negative feedback using improper words, We suspected something fishy that is why we took photographs before sending the product with date and time stamp switched on.

What shall we do we are ready to take legal action against the buyer involved we even have the weight proof while sending.
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Hi,
Ebay India must restrict and unregister such buyers. Increasing buyer base does not mean that we allow all in the community.
Here feed back has been used to blackmail. Other sites take stern measures against such activities.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 31
latest reply

@inteli_india...

No surprising at all, the Indian buyers have realized the loopholes in the ebay system very quickly and are making good use of it. Such incidents are only going to rise in future. The future looks bleak and uncertain on ebay for sellers if such things go unchecked.

Not a single reply by any ebay staff for so many queries raised by sellers.

It is now time to seek other selling avenues.
StopandShop
Message 3 of 31
latest reply

yes feedback has became a soft corner for seller and a bullet for buyer by which they can blackmail & shoot the seller if he doesn't do what they say.

One of my buyer purchased tshirt & kept it in heat with polybag by which the plastic has stuck in the tshirt & he is telling it has been in transit. Is it possible of such incident in transit ? still for his satisfactory we told to send the tshirt back & we replaced it without any hesitation but after receiving tshirt he started asking shipping charge. This is how buyer are taking advantage of seller.

Even we don't have any media to get our unfair feedback removed because CRF is also not working because sufficient votes are not made and all cases going in favor of buyer.

What is there in ebay where seller can claim for his safe side ? I think nothing because for ebay sellers are liars and buyers are harishchandra.

I think it is time to stop thinking about negative feedback & stop fulfilling buyers unwanted demands.

Ebay is nothing without sellers, it is zero without sellers. If it keeps going one day all seller will walkout & ebay name will not be there in India. Ebay USA policies are very good and user friendly for both sellers & buyers but ebay india is doing always wrong with sellers. Today the price of all products are competative in ebay only because of seller so ebay should give good care to sellers also. Why pink are not replying from many days ??
Message 4 of 31
latest reply

thank you for the replies, but we are still shocked by the tricks people use to get profits and a platform like ebay supporting it, to add insult to the injury they have placed our account under restriction,

my feedback was 98% before some ridiculous negative and neutral feedback (please check) our star rating was 4.6 out of 5, how come ebay restrict our account? when i see sellers with 4.4 rating and 97.1% selling actively on ebay
Message 5 of 31
latest reply

i will be speaking with my lawyer and will surely take the required action within a day or two against this kind of day light robbery taking place. We have the proof from photographs, video and weight.
Message 6 of 31
latest reply

Sir,
there are several buyers who are doing like this, even we have Proof of delivery in our hand and still they say they didnt received it and after all we have to despatch another piece as they threat to leave negative feedback for us. even not only new buyers doing this trick .. the old buyers who are having good feedback are also following them...
Message 7 of 31
latest reply

ebay needs to do something about this, kindly reply, we trust ebay will reply. Seems i can just purchase 2 items and then say i just received only one just like that..... and threaten the seller with a negative feedback...

it does not make sense
Message 8 of 31
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
i think now sellers should also buy products from other id's and say empty packet.LEAVE NEGATIVE!
get refund>get free product>again sell on ebay>get postive!!
hahaha!100% profit!
Ebay is refunding buyer complains of empty packets blindlys.
and i am sure few of them are doing this in high frequency.!
Good way to source products:|

NOTE:READERS I HOPE YOU KNOW I AM SARCASTIC NOW !!
Message 9 of 31
latest reply

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
@inteli and others,
this is really a sad situation. Soon it will be happening to all of us.
Message 10 of 31
latest reply