Take a look at what UNJUSTICE means

this is regarding a transaction which we had with a buyer for a private item, Since we respect our values we do not wish to reveal the identity if the buyer or the product,

The buyer purchased and we shipped it immediately and the buyer after receiving informed us that he has not received dotted but ultrathin then we sent the photographic proof then the buyer accepted that it was dotted but not ultra thin,

buyer's email

"It was dotted alright ... but the count is 32 instead of 40, "

Then he said he has received only 32 and not 40, so we trusted his word and sent another 8, this time we were careful not to be taken for a ride and took photographs and video with date info switched on kindly check the photos taken before sending it to the buyer.
http://img39.imageshack.us/g/proof2a.jpg/

Now after receiving the buyer is stating he has received only 6 and not 8, We are sure the buyer is trying to cheat us and he has left a negative feedback using improper words, We suspected something fishy that is why we took photographs before sending the product with date and time stamp switched on.

What shall we do we are ready to take legal action against the buyer involved we even have the weight proof while sending.
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Take a look at what UNJUSTICE means

@Seemaji...

Today is excatly 1 month(15-03-2011) that for one particular case I have sent 4 emails to "seller protection" but there is no acknowledgement from them of having even received my mail, forget the the protection part of it. The same mails were cc'ed to Mr V. Kashyap also but even he did not care to reply or get someone to contact me in the least. I got this to the notice of your CC(I have the agents name and complaint nos) and the height is that the agent tell me that the email address "insellerprotection@eBay.com" which is given on the ebay website is incorrect and the mail should actually be sent to "insellerverification@ebay.com", again I have sent seller protection mail to this new address, cc'ed to Mr. V. Kashyap and also to my account manager but the result is A BIG ZERO, NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. THIS IS THE STATE OF AFFAIRS AND EBAY's TREATMENT TO A SELLER WHO IS WITH EBAY FOR 11 YEARS.....GOOD.
StopandShop
Message 31 of 31
latest reply