cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

THE WORST SHOPING SITE EBAY.IN(must see)

mobseller2014
Community Member
HI guys
i wanna share my views about ebay it is the worst site to shop on ebay or to sell
if you get any problem it will not be solved before 2-3 years

ebay has eaten my 20000 rs
and here the complaints no solutions since a month
only reply i get you will contact in 48 hrs that never comes

ebay should close in india they are just after money they dont care for anyone

i know they will delete this post as i tell reality about them if you true then let this post and see the reply for your worst service

shame on you ebay you are big company but worst then all the other companies you should close your company

X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

i'm 100% agree with you. we are all seller facing same problem. and no one there who can assist us.

try to post same problem here: http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500014332

now we are joint hands. so we need more power to increase our team. we need more member who are suffering same problem.

we will wait for you. - Thanks!
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

jambey2013
Community Member
I'm a e bay customer and for us they provide good service. I prefer ebay especially for electronic goods. E bay is good for customer. So cheer up customers
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

kvk1806vijay
Community Member
I agree with mobseller2014.

The service provided to the sellers is Zero.

Totally buyer biased site.

They should remember that they get the money only from sellers.

Regarding the 48 hours - my question to ebay is what is that 48 hours. whenever you call the customer service this is the only answer you get.

I suggest ebay to close the India services as they cannot have give any value to sellers

Totally reckless and worst customer service
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

its a difficult situation. ebay is buyer oriented, cuz sellers do have obligations. there are some sellers here who are part timers or just out of passion. say me, ebay is not my source of income, so when i felt i'm not enjoying ebaying anymore, i simply closed my shop. many sellers can do so---yet ebay doesn't need to bother. cuz a major number of sellers on ebay india has ebay as its only or prime source of income. and come what may, they must go on selling here. ebay certainly knows that.

sellers would stay, feed them or kick them---so why should ebay care? they put all their efforts in procuring more buyers---the larger the buyer base, the sweeter the tingkringhisling of money.

a few rebel sellers might come and go, ebay doesn't even need to remember that. we need to think about something else. ebay is definitely a great platform, probably still the best---and the problems we are facing aren't ebay's problems, those are absolutely ebay india's problems.

maybe we should help ebay dust these inefficient people off ebay india, and also to look for something like paypal to replace this horrible paisapay thing.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Its nothing new and we cannot do anything about it. So let it be as it wishes. Why waste our time being a critic. There are so many other options. Lets get a life.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

sandjss
Community Member
BIG CHEATERS
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

jmet6301
Community Member

Samsung Note 4 SM-N910G- 4G LTE Model -Bill and Samsung india warranty
Item ID: ***

Order Id: ***

I received the Item on 17th of sep.. I found there is no 4g on that mobile.. So I raised a claim on 20th sep.. i called ebay customer care on 22nd sep and 1st and 5th,6th and 7th october.. There is no proper reply.. whenever i called customer support person said we will arrange a call back from ebay customer support team within 24-48 ebay person will contact you.. no calls received from ebay.. but they automatically closed the claim on 8th october without spoke to me even single time.. atleast a replacement would be a better sollution.. this is a cheat from ebay.. dont purchase from ebay..

Joseph methodious

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

No buyer oriented site.. may be we can tell its a worst website for both buyers and sellers.. very very worst website

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Really ebay.in is worst. Worst policies. Ordered 3 products and each tym i ordered i faced issues with them.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply