Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

please remove my feed back in feedback forum

Dear Team, i have put negative feedback about multi brand shoppers because of product not working properly,after my feedback left seller was called me rectify the issue, so please remove my negative feedback in feedback forum. Thanks, Senthil Kumar T

THE WORST SHOPING SITE EBAY.IN(must see)

HI guys i wanna share my views about ebay it is the worst site to shop on ebay or to sell if you get any problem it will not be solved before 2-3 years ebay has eaten my 20000 rs and here the complaints no solutions since a month only reply i get you...

Arrange marathi caller

eBay,Please Arrange marathi caller for maharashtra usres some users dont speek hindi or english then they dont cant use our serviceso please arrange Mararthi caller ...

complain

I have not received my order till now the delivery date was 7th of october and till 9th I have not received it yet.I am not really satisfied by your service .

Fraud done by Ebay and seller.

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 32GB | 4G"PaisaPay ID 41256650811 I have purchased the above mentioned imported phone around 9 months back. It was working perfectly till few days back and suddenly there was some software problem on it. When I tried to update t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller not returning my money after sending his item return to his address

Hi Ebay Team, After so many calls and mailing, i have not received my refund from seller as seller told me, and seller's mobile no. is not reachable. As seller acknowledged that he received the battery on his address then what is the problem, Seller ...

Who help me to get my product

Dear ebayI purchase a 32 gb samsung memory card but after pay 10 day already gone but still i not got my product .after that i complain to call centre he told that wait your product on the way.my question is how many day requred yo get my product.oth...