Suggestion on GEB Q&A system

sk_kireeti
Community Member

Today I was trying to buy below item using GEB. But realized few important things are missing to make my decision -

http://geb.ebay.in/g/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=311182955050&Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-SM-N900V-32GB-Veriz...

Missing Features / Details -

When I am buying from GEB, I would want to see a rating/feedback comments of "Reseller" along with international seller. Frankly speaking, to me "Reseller rating and feedback" is more important than international seller himself. Again, here in India I only deal with reseller. Not seller himself. So this information is very important to buy from a GEB reseller with confidence.

Next, when I try to ask question, "Have a Question? Click to email" button takes me to international seller's Q&A section. But when existing Q&A doesn't answer my question, I should have an option to send a mail or note to "RESELLER". In my case, I had question - Whether reseller provides any warrenty. How will this be answered? International seller is giving 30 days return policy. But is reseller honouring this? Need a mechanism to get answers for such situations.

Thanks,

Krishna

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0