cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Stupid eBay Policies and Customer Care (Worst in Seller Satisfaction)

cloud9store-in
Community Member
Hello All
I am just waiting for the Amazon to launch and i hope that all suffering sellers will move to Amazon for sure because eBay policies about -ve feedback are only buyer friendly even if they are fake. Now i have been cheated from 2 of eBay customer care executives who told me that they removed one -ve feedback yesterday and till date it was showing there. Now when i called today and speak with "Varun" might be a fake name. He told me that yesterday those executives denied to remove the feedback and i asked them to listen to the phone recording because they told me that the feedback has been removed. I should say at this point that all sellers suffering from these eBay policies should raise a case in Consumer Court.
Because of us eBay is earning and if eBay do not take care of sellers then i am sure eBay will loose potential sellers.
"eBay Worst in Sellers Satisfaction"
"eBay Worst in promoting genuine products"
"eBay Best in promoting fake stuff"
"eBay Best in promoting fake -ve feedbacks"
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

YES AS A BUYER EVEN I AM WAITING FOR AMAZON TO LAUNCH
WHY WORST POLICIES FOR "SELLER". IT IS THE SAME FOR BUYER

IT SHOULD BE MORE PROFESSIONAL WHY GIVE SEVEN DAYS FOR SHIPPING ONCE PAISAPAY TRANSACTION IS DONE .....MAX 48 HRS FOR SHIPPING SHOULD BE GIVEN. AND AGAIN TEN DAYS FOR DELIVERY... IT SEEMS BULLOCK CART AGE GIVING 14 DAYS FOR SELLER THERE IS NO CHARM IN BUYING HERE RATHER TAKE EFFORT AND GO TO MALL AND BUY.

NEXT IS AFTER ALL THIS NUMBER OF DAYS IF THE SELLER CANT DELIVER ONLY REFUND. WHAT IS FOR THE SHEER WASTE OF TIME FOR THE BUYER. ONCE LISTED THEN NO WAY CAN HE SAY "NO STOCK" IF HE DOES THEN HE SHOULD BE PENALISED FOR TIME WASTE.

I AGREE EBAY POLCIES ARE UTTER WASTE BE IT 'SELLER' OR 'BUYER' I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT AND MY RESOLUTION WAS NEVER EVEN TAKEN UP FOR REPLY FOR ALL YOU KNOW THE SELLER AND THE RESLOUTION MANAGER MUST HAVE HAD A PEH TOGHTER AND RIDICULED THE BUYER ME .... TELLING MAN WE ARE HERE TO PROMOTE CHEAP PRODUCTS ONLY WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL THIS IS BEING MADE. I FOUND IT WASTE OF TIME AS VALUE OF PURCHASE WAS JUST 1149 JUST FORGOT ABOUT IT NO POINT WASTING TIME WIHT EBAY CUTOMER CARE TRASH BOX OR DENOAR DUMP GROUND IS BETTER

AND NO POINT IN WRTING HERE YOU CAN SEE AN OCEAN OF MAILS HERE UNREPLIED MOST PROBABLY EBAY HAS AUTO DIRECTED IT TO THEIR TRASH BOX.

SOME MAILS EBAY REPLIES YOU SEE I BET THOSE ARE AUTO REPLIES SET BY THEIR MANAGERS
LIKE ONE I GOT IN PAST COMPLAINS... INITIALLY THOUGHT IT WAS SPONTANEUOS RESPONSE " I WILL GET THIS LOOKED UP ON PRORITY"....IT IS NOW MAY BE SIX MONTHS HIS PROIRITY IS YET TO MATERIALISE...
SO CHEER UP AND DONT BANG YOUR HEAD ...HERE ALL IS WELL IF THINGS HAPPEN WELL IN AUTO MODE... RESOLUTION OR COMPLAIN ITS RAM BHAROSE
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Dear nandnair000,

Thank you for your feedback. It help us to improve our services toward our members

I do understand that it is really frustrating to hear that the transaction you have made some 10-15 days ago is cancelled or refunded. That is the very reason as to why we minimize our PaisaPay timelines from 7days to ship and 10days to deliver for National Delivery to 5days to ship and 7days to deliver.

In order to offer better shopping experience to our buyers we re-designed our Pasiapay timelines. It is true that in most of the cases it does not require more than 3 days for the seller to dispatch the item and in case of delivery in metro cities takes about 2-3 working days. However, these timelines are designed in such a way that the seller should get enough time, in case the buyer's location is in remote area.

Kindly note that we penalise our sellers who do not honour the transaction and let the transaction refunded.

Once again, thank you for your inputs. We will look forward to minimize the timelines futher in order to offer you better shopping experience.:-D
Message 3 of 3
latest reply