Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

not got full advantage

i bought an item from ebay but problem is that i got the item very late and for this i could not be eligible for using the coupon that might have given me a chance to win a mega prize because the last expired.the seller must have some sense in this r...

need gift

When can i receive Ganesh Promotion Gift. it true or not I was purchased (Dell Vostro 1540 Intel Core i3 / 6 GB / 500 GB / DVD / 15.6 LED By Nolimit India). I was paid amount on Septemer 25th. PaisaPay ID 32220777679 Courier name: Nolimit India Airwa...

Missing transaction

I have purchased item from eBay on 20 th nov using credit card . I have received message from credit card that amount is paid not received message from eBay for acceptence of payment when I contacted credit card bank they said payment is approved by ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay diwali 2012 gift selection link.

Hi, can anyone give me the link to select my diwali 2012 gift. i purchased an ebay item for 5000rs and that entitles me for a free gift from ebay but unfortunately i am not able to find the ebay link from where i can select my gift. Thanks for the he...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Give me my gift or I am going to Police station and will open case in Court

Paisa Pay ID: 32269460381 47 days passed. Give me my gift in next 3 days else I will go and lodge F.I.R Against Ebay and will also open case in court for fraud and cheating. I work in a reputed TV News Channel, don't force me to make a story and broa...

NEW

EBAY SUPPORT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO CONTACT SELLERS OR BUYERS WHEN ANY MISHAP IS TAKEN PLACE. THE TURN AROUND TIME IS RIDICULOUS. I HAVEN'T GOT 1 ITEM IN 20 DAYS I SPOKE TO A CS REP THIS MORN HE SOUNDED LIKE HE MISSED HIS BREAKFAST, HIS ONE MOM...

EBAY POLICIES ARE SUB STANDARD

THE EBAY POLICIES ARE FOR CHEAP SELLERS REALLY !. 7 days for shipping and 7 for delivery after that. This cultivates cheap sellers 14 days for product to reach the buyer is absurd . AND NOTE AFTER THE STIPULATED TIME IF SELER CANT DELVER THEN REFUND ...

eBay policies are very irresponsible assurances..

As per eBay policy seller has to ship the item with in 5 days after booking, But after booking the item, it is telling item will be shipped by seller with in 10 days. Then I tried to refund the money then customer care are told that we can't refund t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stupid eBay Policies and Customer Care (Worst in Seller Satisfaction)

Hello All I am just waiting for the Amazon to launch and i hope that all suffering sellers will move to Amazon for sure because eBay policies about -ve feedback are only buyer friendly even if they are fake. Now i have been cheated from 2 of eBay cus...

Not Received the purchased Items

I am very sorry to say that I had purchsrd two items 1. Kaspersky internet security (single user) on 9-11-2012 (PaisaPay ID 32444249225) 2. Kaspersky internet security (three user) on 9-11-2012 (PaisaPay ID 32444889625) But I have not received both t...