Struggling to get my refund

I bought a Blackberry Bold 9650 cell phone for Rs.6565 on Feb 9th and I recieved a damaged phone on Feb 11th evening and I called the customer service on 12th morning and I opened the claim no 876100. They asked me to send the pictures of the damaged product which I did immediately.

since there was no response from eBay, I called them then they said that the picture is not clear and they asked me to send it again. Again I send it and same thing happened. No response from them and I called them again and same thing they replied that the image is not clear. And again I sent the images and finally they accepted it.

Remember all these times I was the one who called them, they never called me, but whenever I call them they say that they will get back to me in 24 to 48 hrs which never happened until now.

After final approval from ebay, on Feb 28th I sent the item back to the seller thru DTDC courier service (Proof of Dispatch - V20795147).You track the status of the courier with the given tracking no.

And the courier company is trying to deliver since March 2nd but the seller is NOT recieving it, not sure why. He may be deliberately not receiving it. But I called ebay again on Mar 5th and told them that the seller is NOT recieving it and I requested them to take appropriate action. As usual no responsible answer from eBay. They just told me that they will get back to me in 24 to 48 hrs but no calls yet.

At this point I am NOT sure what to do from my side. is my money is lost? I know how much I struggled to earn this money, Please help.

Thanks

Karthic

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0