Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay encourages fraud/fake sellers

I had placed an order on ebay.in and have not received the item. Now the seller is not an active member on ebay, has removed his listing, his phone is not reachable and has given a fake courier tracking details. When contacted the customer support te...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

no reply from ebay

My pay paisa id is 38767345834 I placed order on 6th march 15.but next day I wanted to cancel the item so tried contacting the seller he dint respond when i called so I mailed him but no reply from his side. So I called ebay and such inefficient staf...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst service from Ebay

Claim ID: 891135PaisaPay ID: 38657789270Item number: ***Seller ID: ***Date claim opened: 23-02-2015 I haven't got my claime yet .as i discssed with ebay representative ,i should get it by before 2nd march ,till there is no response from their end.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gati transport issues

I purchased a 4in1 trade mill machine.Gati Transport employee called me to receive my product.Bt those employees behavior was very bad.they return without deliver my product. I just want to slap them.i also complaint seller. I will never buy any prod...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Celkon Q54

Dear sir, my prblem is i am aapke jariea se maine 1 pc mobile celkon Millenina ME Q54 se purchesh kiya but us mobile me incoming and out going awaz nahi aati us mobile ko retern karn chahta plz sir u r my help my mobile no. 0830881184my id snak 7967m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Struggling to get my refund

I bought a Blackberry Bold 9650 cell phone for Rs.6565 on Feb 9th and I recieved a damaged phone on Feb 11th evening and I called the customer service on 12th morning and I opened the claim no 876100. They asked me to send the pictures of the damaged...

Struggling to get my money from 3 month

Hello Sir,My Ebay id is "khalid_ayaan" , I am trying to get my money hard earn money from 3 month,I am literally begging in every door in Ebay even the Grievance department, i had sent 1000's of mails, nobody reply, my account manager is telling work...