cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struggling from 2 Months, Pathetic Customer care-Escalation ID

skha3327
Community Member
My problems began when I purchased HTC One (Single Sim ) phone from this seller on 15th June, I found the phone not as per listing Chinese Language (unchangeable) , not upgradable as mentioned but somehow he manipulated the things got the case closed in his favor that he will resolve these issues and once the case got closed he started acting like "I will not do anything" this will remain as is and he didn't listen to me, I pleased him so much that later he asked me for more Rs 1200 to get another phone which will be dual sim.

I sent him the phone and Rs 1200 and few days later he sent me dual sim HTC one, when i started the phone we come to know there was a mic problem in that, it was not working. I again called him and he said send the phone again. I dispatched the phone on 21st July,  after receiving the phone he started blaming me for the problems which were already there in the phone, mic problem, one sim slot not working etc. I told him that we have not used it yet and the day we opened it we immediately informed you, he said I will not do anything and if I want I can keep the phone and money as well. I had long conversation with him for the way he was dealing I mean totally unfair, he was like since he has the phone and money both he can do whatever he wants and since then he didn't bother to send the phone or money. He kept the both.

I escalated the issue on Grievance dept and they asked me for the courier slip on which I last sent the phone, I mailed the courier slip  but after no reply for a week I escalated the same again and got a call on 7th Aug with the seller on line and when ebay officer asked the seller about the issue, seller blatantly lied that he didn't receive any phone from me and neither he send any dual sim phone or Rs 1200, I was  shocked to see the way he is constantly trying to deceive me since day 1. I immediately told the officer that " Wait ! I have the recordings of our conversation where you can listen our conversation over the issue", When seller listened this and realized that he is caught, he immediately spoke that "wait I will check and I might have the phone". On listening this ebay officer asked me to disconnect the phone, that he will talk to the seller now.

Few minutes later got a call from ebay officer that now seller is saying that he will give another phone and I said I don't want any kind of deal with this seller who just know how to gulp the money of customer and wants to cheat. I said I am ready to bear the loss of Rs 400-500 but I don't need phone now, I am actually tired and frustrated .He told that to just mail us the recordings and he will  arrange the refund, don't worry". He told that he will call again tomorrow to final settle this but unfortunately It's been 19 days and I am still waiting for the call from ebay.

Simultaneously, the seller called me and started mushy mushy  talks and buttering me that listen to me brother, bhai "I lied because I don't want this ebay involvement and stuff and come here at my place I will give you a new phone, chose from many phones". I clearly said I do not want any deal with you and I need a refund that's it.

I mailed both the recordings, the last one (7th Aug ) and the previous one to insellerverification@ebay.com but till date I have not received any response from ebay nor the seller. My phone and 16200 Rs are stuck from last two months and seems I have done a crime by buying from this seller. I have already bought 2 phones from one seller from  Kolkata and glad to say that product and services, both are flawless but this seller is giving a very tough time with his deceitful intentions.

Have escaleted the issue 5 times and following on twitter as  well but no response from last 20 days. This is the worst ever service i have ever faced from eny e com website. 

Need an update for my escalation id 037055, I am constantly chasing for this but still the matter is pending.

Tired of writing again & again the same thing and shocked to see no response from ebay, seems favouring the seller. 

Please help, my Rs 16200 is on stake.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

n.n4157
Community Member

yup worst exp on ecom for me too.. burnt my hands too.. donno who will buy second time from here..no support at all

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Some one from ebay edited my post where i mentioned sellers's name.  I am repaeating again, seller *** is  completely fraud who sells damaged and old phones in the name of new, here is the link ***  and if you will complaint, he will ask for your phone and then he will keep your money and phone both. Customer will keep fighting but seller will not bother at all. Beware of this seller, if anyone wants. i can give the proofs of his deceitful acts. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

psri7212
Community Member

they are chore.................they will not response as they dont have any escalation matrix they all are thief

Message 4 of 4
latest reply