Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WORST PACKAGING

Please refer trail mail. Today I have received the article. "Crystal metal Jhula for ladoo gopal for kanha on janmastmi for shri Krishna gift" (Item ID:231645510954) on 20-Aug-15. It was such a beautiful article for Janamashtmi. This metal crystal jh...

purchase

I ordered a cigar pipe/smoking pipe. The delivery date was 31st but yet the product is not delivered. Please send it as soon as possible. Thank You.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BEWARE OF EBAY GUYS - FOOLING CUSTOMERS

I hope you doing great because I am not. I have been trying to get my refund back from ebay but it has already been 14 days i have asked for the claim and i ordered this product 22 days back. And till date i have neither received the product nor the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not getting my items

dear sir i have buy a wrist wacth on ebay earlier a bag also but the ebay site does not send any shipping message or any details on my phone its cost is299 and shipping cost 55 please send a message on no .*** pleaze help me, thanku

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller and ebay dont care for customers

I had bought a table vide *** from ** thru ebay on 30th June 2015 The table was to be delivered on / or before 11th August 2015. We accpeted their request for delayed delivery. The inferior / substandard quality table was eventually recd on 17th Aug ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheep company

,कभी भी इ बे की वेबसाइड से कोई प्रोडक्ट मत खरीदना मैंने ब्लैक बेरी प्रोडक्ट ख़रीदा बहत ही घटिया और कस्टमर सर्विस कोई नहीं सुनता । वारंटी की बात करो तो कहते है । हम आपकी हेल्प नहीं कर सकते । फ़ोन की बैटरी फूल गई । सिग्नल नहीं है। आवाज नहीं आती। मेरे 100...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Got a damaged product(Watch)

Hi ebay, I had ordered a Michael Kors watch on Aug 20th,2015. Received the product on 25th Aug. When I opened the package, I noticed that the box containing the watch was slightly broken. When I opened the box, I noticed that one pin was missing and ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID: 717172 PaisaPay ID: 37677341206

Claim ID: 717172PaisaPay ID: 37677341206I bought a Mac Book battery from eBay which didn't work for me so i asked for refund. They told me to ship the item back to seller & they promised that they'll refund my shipping charges in form of a coupon. I ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

E-bay is most fake online shopping site, fake products and no customer support at all

Reference - PaisaPay ID 39894479497More than 1 month has been passed and there is no response until now.E-bay is the worst on-line shopping center when it comes to resolve a query or providing the refund. They have all frauds sellers over their websi...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

exchange the product

Getting through Ebay customer care was real pain.Sometimes it says executives are busy. Then sometimes call dont go through. And when the bell finally rings... they just hang up!! Its a really bad experience... Im still not able to talk to any execut...