cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So much delay in refunding amount to both Buyers and Sellers- worst ebay policies

My claim ID: 

The seller has refunded the amount on same day of transaction since he cannot ship the item i.e on 03.12.2015. Immediately called up ebay and they told me that I would receive the amount with in 3-4 days. And almost every 1-2 days I had called up ebay they are saying 3 days again to receive the amount in bank.

So, Raised a ebay guarantee claim after 8 days. Strange the ebay guarantee dept. called on 14.12.2015 saying another 6-7 days to process the amount to my bank and closed the case.

Already two weeks over still another 6 days to go. I dont know why ebay is knowingly holding up the amount with them for a reason. Why refund is delayed so much. Even govt. dept websites like IRCTC will process with in a week.

I would never transact on ebay.

And also for sellers ebay has become a nightmare. After the item is sold they start process the amount after 1 Month and we will receive the amount 1.5 months after with huge processing fees and other charges. If buyer has to reject the item it will be a double nightmare. till the item received by the seller.

God save ebay. All my friends for good reason never make any transactions in ebay and will promote this in all the known social media.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0