Site issue or my computer issue.

HI,
I have just listed these products can you please check what is the problem with the listings , i mean can you see images and the payment link is working fine>?

Problem 1. When i upload photos and the listings is Live i cant see the pictures when i see the listings(it say images not available) so i would like to know why? And whether only i cant see or others can also not see?
Problem 2. I haven't received a sale in atlease 10-15 days i think or more actually and before that I always received one or 2 or even more daily i just want to make sure is it the problems with the images (cant people actually see them(refer above problems)) or the payment link has a problem? Please check it for me. As i have never had no sales problem and i am sure its some technical thing which is troubling my sales. Please revert with a solution.
My ratings dropped Below Standard because of a guy left negative feedback for no reason what so ever he didnt even pay for the same, can it because of that the viewership is declined or someting? please suggest ot share exprience.

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171019952234#ht_1859wt_906

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171019952974#ht_1859wt_906

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171019953484#ht_1859wt_906

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171019954170#ht_1955wt_906
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

I am facing the same problem.... I don't know why... Lowprice_Online
Lowprice_Online
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

i too facing the same issues.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

i am also facing the same issue. cgi.ebay.in photos dont show up in listings
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Same issue with a lot of sellers.. I too lost a lot of business this way.

I have sent a mail to customer care today.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

HI,

Can you guys please click on my listings and check it out whether you can see the images or not? your help would be highly appreciated.

PLus, if you can the images still i cant seem to understand why there is not even single sale in last 15-25 days. Its making confused as to what is going on with ebay !!! Please comment and or share a solution , if at all.
Regards.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

The way I check is I open one tab with listing showing under "Selling" and I open another tab and go to my profile and lick "View Listings"

If both the number you see does not match then there are issues.

You have to cross check.

Here too see "View Listings" on the right to your ID. Click that and see if you can view all your listings.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Thanks xbikr!

I did check the listings and found two things that seem confusing.

1. There are Live 44 listings which appear in both Active listings and 'selling' links. But the order is not same, i wonder why?

2. I see images of listings when i clicked individual listings through View Listings but still cannot see images when i see individual listings through 'selling' link.

WOnder if that has something to do with 'ZERO SALES' for me in past 3 weeks + or so.... its really frustrating.(I even tried huge discount still didnt get even a single sale:(
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Yes, having this same image problem for some days.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Hi Guys,

I received reply from ebay!!!

here it goes...

Thank you for writing to eBay India Customer Support.

We understand from your email that on the listing page the images are not visible,on checking the provided product link by you we found that the images are visible,just to inform you that there is some technical issue is going on,which we have already escalated to our technical team,and once it will be resolved then you will get the update.

If you have any query in the future, visit www.ebay.in/customersupport and enter keyword(s) in the search box to find instant answers, or reach us by phone, chat or email.

Before calling us, donโ€™t forget to generate a unique PIN by clicking Contact Us and select a suitable topic for which you wish to speak to us. This will enable us to save your precious time and quickly connect you to a suitable executive to assist you.

Regards,
Deepa D.
ebay India Customer Service Team

Not much of help only thing i only this slack will carry on for a while ๐Ÿ˜ž expecting nothing from ebay me... now....
Message 10 of 11
latest reply