Shipping charges added after end of bid.

I won an item by bidding on eBay.  The item was listed with free shipping anywhere in India, but after end of the bid the seller has added a shipping charge of Rs.100/- on the item.  I contacted the seller on eBay messaging and he didn’t respond.  I contacted eBay customer support over telephone with 2 issues.  Another issue was about an item which was not seen the payment page.  Both the issues were not properly attended by the call centre team.  Regarding the shipping charge issue, they were blindly supporting the seller’s fraudster activity throughout the call and they even advised me to make the payment if I need the product.  This is really unacceptable, since I made the bid offer believing that the item will be delivered free of cost.  This is not the first Issue I am facing with regards to shipping cost on bid Items. I am attaching herewith the screenshots connected to this issue for your perusal.  Please take necessary steps to solve the issue and prevent repetition of these kind of fraud activities in future.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0