Service

gar-shefa
Community Member

Hi Team,

I have several issue with this order. First of all, I would like to tell you that this was my first time shopping experience with eBay.

I have purchased my order on 25-Sep-2015 in which I have paid the amount through the credit card, Even though your team has not confirmed my order. They had called me after 2 days which and asking to confirm the credit card details.

I had raised this concern to the customer care, However I did not get any resolution for that.

Secondly, I have been told that I will be receiving my order on 29-Sep-2015. However still I have not received my order.

If things will be like that, then this was my first and last shopping with eBay.

Regards,
Vibhor Kumar

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Service

sujisujith
Community Member

Hi Team,

This is a worst experience with Ebay. The product which I bought was totally unworthy. I claimed the refund and their main motive is not to help me. I have rasied complaints, several Calls only they can answer is I will receive a call back. And finally after 21 days I received a Call back and the Call back agent is very rude. He is literally yelling at me. Worst product, Worst Customer Service, Worst Management. One of the agent told me to send mail to Ebay Manager DL. The fine part is they not even responded to that mail.

I am not at all Happy with Ebay. If they ask me to rate , my rating will be (000000000000 out of 10)  😞

I lost my money, by getting yell from from agent i lost my reputation too 

wonderful...Keep it up Ebay

Message 2 of 2
latest reply