cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Serious Issue ebay purhaps misguiding the buyers

i sold an item #280496312534 to mr. amol kanpur. mob. 9889922330

buyer has some problem with the item. i told him to send it back for refunds or replacments
here is the copy of his mail:
Dear kumar.m,

Hi,
PCMCIA card sent is not working.
Please replace it.

Thanks
Amol

- 09amol

after two days ishocked to see a pp refund intiation stating that item not recd. i contact the buyer he said he called the toll free no. and ebay executive said him to initiate a refund stating that item not delivered within ebay timelines. which was totaly wrong. once buyer has recd the item he should confirm the item receipt or he should initiate the refunds stating that item not delivered

i need an immediate clarification from ebay pinks. they should cancle the refunds at earliest... other sellers please beware
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

ebay can also check our email records.
other respeceted member can also contact buyer to verify he has recd the item or not
its purely a case of misguide by ebay customercare and its VERY SERIOUS..
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

safahomeapp
Community Member
yes u r correct i agree with u
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
ITS A NORMAL THING

CC CARE IS ALWAYS MISGUIDING

EBAY SHOULD HAVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK OPTION FOR THERE CC PERSONS.
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

@kumar.m...

Please contact PaisaPay and speak to customer care exec, Ms. Sidra or speak to customer care supervisor, Mr. Pranay and your problem will be solved ASAP. They both are very helpful and very knowledgeable too. Give your update here
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

@kumar.m: I agree with you. I was also recently given misguided information by an eBay exec over chat. I wanted help in opening a case, and in response he pointed me towards a page where i would essentially have complained to eBay that seller is unresponsive, which was not true at all. The seller was communicative and this was most likely post-office's mistake that the parcel got lost. All i wanted to do was to get help in opening a case. I bashed him proper for that in the feedback page that comes after you exit chat, but it is a disturbing thing nonetheless. We need more responsible eBay execs please. -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

this is very said that no one from ebay look up into this. refund request is in progress and not cancle till date.
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

dear raj,
i contact the ebay cc (as per ur directive) there was ms. sameera. i told her to plz connect with mr pranay or ms sidra. but they not.

ms. sameera said . its correct to raise a pp refund request even after the buyer recd the item. i think they were totaly wrong if buyer has some problem with the item they should open item not as described case.

i am fadeup no one here to understand and help out.

i request u to fellow seller please raise ur voice and help me out.
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

@kumar.m...

If refund request is raised then they must have asked you for "Proof Of Dispatch" copy which you surely have so email a scanned copy of dispatch proof to paisapaypod@ebay.com and if the buyer has received the item then send a screenshot of the same to them at the email address I have given. Also send them a screenshot of the email that you have received from the buyer saying item not working. Your issue will be resolved immediately. Update details here.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Hello Kumar.M

I totally agree with you. Such type of guidance buyer is getting from customer care. They tolds buyer to raise refund through such way. But they not think that due to it sellers performance will be affected. Dear Anil why you not pay attention towards such executives who suggest such types of solutions to the buyers ?

Thanks
mobilestore4u

Wide range of mobiles Only here.
http://shop.ebay.in/mobilestore4u/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=
Message 10 of 19
latest reply