cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Serious Issue ebay purhaps misguiding the buyers

i sold an item #280496312534 to mr. amol kanpur. mob. 9889922330

buyer has some problem with the item. i told him to send it back for refunds or replacments
here is the copy of his mail:
Dear kumar.m,

Hi,
PCMCIA card sent is not working.
Please replace it.

Thanks
Amol

- 09amol

after two days ishocked to see a pp refund intiation stating that item not recd. i contact the buyer he said he called the toll free no. and ebay executive said him to initiate a refund stating that item not delivered within ebay timelines. which was totaly wrong. once buyer has recd the item he should confirm the item receipt or he should initiate the refunds stating that item not delivered

i need an immediate clarification from ebay pinks. they should cancle the refunds at earliest... other sellers please beware
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Hi

I think we have to start one discussion topic in which such topic where customer care misguided buyer should be mentioned. So that eBay also see there mistakes.

Thanks
mobilestore4u

Wide range of mobiles Only here.
http://shop.ebay.in/mobilestore4u/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=
Message 11 of 19
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Same problem here I guess. Buyer has left Negative because he bought Size M and wanted exchange to size S . Please check my feedback profile, Already appealed in community court.

This is getting out of hand.
Message 12 of 19
latest reply

ratnachhaya
Community Member
CC is becoming even rare. My account manager have not in touch with me for over 6 months. Not a single call.

I am happy about it as anyway they read emails sent by ebay with horrible accent and english.
Message 13 of 19
latest reply

My account manager call up only to say "use Propacks", "use Featured Plus" for the listings. There is no B***** business for last 2-3 months, for what to use Propacks and FP. New sellers on ebay are selling at less price than my landing cost of the product !!!!
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 14 of 19
latest reply

account manager are not help full now a days
but seriously before i had johnson banala as my account manager.He was the best i found as a account manager
he used to call me and help me every time wen i had problem

but now my account manager have never call me a single time to ask him hz is business going or is there any problem
wen i mail him or call him he never recd call or reply to mails

i m tried of calling him but he does not have courtesy to call back or reply to mails

i think ebay ppl sud check the same
thanks

FRNDS EXPRESS UR VIEWS
Message 15 of 19
latest reply

Dear All,

Please give your valuable suggestion in below thread.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500007235

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 16 of 19
latest reply

another case of wrong refunds

buyer id: akjain@ebay.com
item no. 350345782247
awb no. 911015353062
online tracking . http://www.tcixps.com

buyer has recd the item as per him it was not working he contacted the ebay they simply said to open a paisapay refund intiation stating that item not delivered in paisapay timelines.
and ebay approved his refund without contacting the seller

dear fellow seller please beware. ebay is seriously misguiding the buyers. i dont if its there internal policy to harrase sellers and delight buyers.. oh please help us
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

A buyer can file an INR case immediately after paying for an item...

A SNAD case can also be filed immediately (in next minute) after paying for an item....

If the buyer files and INR, then eBay calls seller and ask them to provide the tracking info. The eBay exec. will verify it and then close the case in seller's favor if the item is shown as shipped.

If the buyer files a SNAD, then the buyer has to ship the item back to the seller and provide the tracking number to eBay. When the item (returned item) is shown as received by the seller, then eBay closes the case in buyer's favor.

Whether it is PaisaPay or PayPal, the buyer can file an INR or SNAD case, the very next moment they make a payment.
Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Another case of wrong guidance by ebay customer care:

Buyer id: mageshmails
Item no. 170479400311
AWB no. P12796839
Tracking: www.dtdc.in

Item sent on 24-05-2010 buyer has recd the item on 27-05-2010 as per him it was not working and he contacted the ebay and this is what they have asked him to do, please read........

CIC hosting
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 19 of 19
latest reply