Sellers are slaves of feedbacks

Feedback rules over the sellers,exploit them and the seller is always waiting for a feedback like a beggar waits for somebody who gives him food.The only thing we sellers think about on ebay is feedback.Our happiness,sorrow everything depends upon the feedback.We sellers are always tensed that what kind of feedback we would be getting for our sold products.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

absolutely right ...... our happiness depends on feedback...
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

arjun7744
Community Member
Agree with you!! Something has to be done about the way feedback works.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
@handicrafts_store

your happiness depends on feedback

and i am very sad because of my feedback

4 of the buyers left negative have wrong contact info

3 buyers left negative after 2 months and now to remove they are asking for refund as they don't like the quality even though i am not giving any warranty . return policy is within seven days

they haven't complained and now they need refund

is it right they are doing

and ebay can't remove any of the feedbacks

thanks
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

t.2020
Community Member
Yes, ebay has turned us from sellers to beggers , till date I have given about 50 appeals but not a single feedback was removed...
Dont waste time on ebay in building you repo because three, four ugly buyers will ruin all your business and repo...
One of my buyer with wrong contact details has ruined my business with a negative feedback ebay has a policy to restrict acount having wrong or false contact details but no one is listening even the buyer is not replying mail-

the worst product that i have ever got through online shopping.
Buyer: 9903tinkubarman ( 1 )
04-Oct-2011 14:01
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

futureviewer
Community Member
Hi,

I strongly agree. One of my buyer even asked me to exchange a old and defective his product stating that I sent him that. Else he would leave a negative feedback, and which he did. He is not even registered in ebay India being of my same city. I cant even appeal against it. Plus, whats the point of appealing when ebay is always in favor of buyers.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

So Sad...............

Thanks
MobileStore4U
Buy Cheapest Mobile Phones
http://shop.ebay.in/mobilestore4u/m.html
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@ mahalaxmi _ communication

last month was worst for me, i lost 15K due to these types of buyers and believe me no profit left in these days.... very much pressure ...... very very tough... and i crossed my fingers day nd night and really sometimes dont know what to do , as today buyer opens 12k INR refund.... how to handle courier companies...this thing is also tough...
Message 8 of 8
latest reply