cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller using a courier which doesnot exist at buyer' place

amsvcr
Community Member
Blaze Flash is a courier service which does not exist at my place. The seller books my purchases through this and doesnot deliver the purchased items creating automaticlly negative experiences. Let the buyer inform the seller the available couriers locally online while purchasing or let the seller post on ebay the couriers they are going to use. The buyer and seller could avoid negative consequences.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

ram-e-shopper
Community Member
One thing that is not clear is why the courier company accepted the booking if the to-address is not covered by their network.

Even I would like to see sellers list the name(s) of courier company(ies) that they are going to use, so that if the buyer doesn't approve of the service quality of any courier company, he can desist from buying the product.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

nouk06
Community Member
seller should list out of available courier services when buyer purchasing item , then only buyer will know which are courier service available at their place,if courier service available at buyer place then they are buy it otherwise search other seller , it's bring good experience for both seller and buyer as well as it's reduce shipping problem.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

My own experience is that couriers that do not service a particular destination usually pass it on to another courier which serves that area.

I share ram-e-shopper's wish to have all sellers declare the couriers they use, but that may not be practicable in ll cases.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

ram-e-shopper
Community Member
I had this experience with TheITDepot.com, where when I was ordering a product, I was given the choice of three courier companies to choose from. Each of them were charging a different price and I could either go for the cheapest one or for the one with the better service record. This is a model that is worth emulating, because then the seller wouldn't be held accountable for the poor service of the courier company because it was the buyer's choice in the first place.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

We sellers have requested this (listing of couriers used by sellers) to be implemented to ebay 3-4 years back but ebay just does not want to do it.

The sellers on their own now list out the couriers which they use but now the problem is that "buyers don't read" when they purchase, so now what ???
StopandShop
Message 6 of 6
latest reply