Scam done by ebay india team

hi everyone i'm seller of ebay india having account from 2014 as a seller 

ebay work on system  in which whole control of system is mainly controlled by ebay it self specially related to finance .

from november 2016 they charge me almost 5 times ebay fees and my team notices it in february 2016 .

when we open compaint on ebay by call they fail to identify what issue . i called then 10 times to expaint issue , 

issue was they converted my all listing to international , normally it's domestic ,  it can only  be possible by changing shipping policy ,

but as we notice shipping policy is domestic ,  so they charge me 100 rs per listing per month from november 2016 to till date 13-06-2017. i only do 100k business on ebay all month average. so you can refere my billing in attchent to see .

this is totally technical issue but their system of solving any issue is such that you will leave it 99% case becase you have to expaint your issue all the time .

1. on mail they don't reply 

2. on call you have to expain all the time your issue and finally they will tell you we will call you back , and they naver call you any time , and even if they call you and if you fail to pick up call they will close case .

so they are woring such that you naver catch them .

in my case i face almost 50k + incorrect fees but they have no solution to stop this .. 

and their highest priority people called Grivence officer don't pick up the phone or reply on mail .

now you will understad how they make money from me to feed thir staff , and staff thik that they are run by american .

""" Americans are biggest scammer and baggers """"

they earn money from poor county like PAK africa and india is not poor but for them it's poor , use to make them more poor by fight with each other like india pak , suppply the wappon and do more business .

angin they are rich .

and we nonsensce indian think they are great .

yes they are at ""cheating "

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0