cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sales Activity not happpening the way it used to be in Baazee Days

tycarati_jewellery
Community Member
It has been interesting to see the technology changing so well that products can be listed more seamlessly.
thanks a lot again for that for offering us such and amazing platform to work on.
Few remarks about the listing and the sales activity on the site.

we had been seller on the site since the early years of Baazee.com and had seen the activity happening very nice. we understand it was a growing phase and the internet users also were increasing on the site offering good value and good business to all.

since last few months the life for the sellers is not the same anymore. whether u list 1 product or 1000 products there is no activity whether it is at Rs.1 or at a much attractive price.

studying what the vendors have been selling atleast in the jewellery category and trackign what kind of activity happens on the products listed its alarming to see for us as seller that there is hardly any activity on the jewellery category.
userbase is global now and not just restricted to India alone but still level of activity is damn poor.

why is what ebay needs to look at and work towards making the sales grow for the vendors.

we list product with home page featuring but still dont see products on the home page atall????? why??? dont we pay for it????

if we are paying for something we would continue paying for it till the time it makes some business sense to us in form of sales. if sales only would not happen then how would we be listing and for how long?

if lisitng fees is the only mode of revenue in placce of sales then we fail to understand how and what would u be able to do good for us in future?????

no cusotmers no activity and no transaction leaves us high and dry as talking to other vendors in our category they have stopped listing only bcoz there is no value creation for us but just value drain in terms of listing fees. pleasae do something about it.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sulekhajewellers
Community Member
I AGREE TOTALLY WITH SELLER.WHEN WE LIST 1000 ITEMS 5 ITEMS GOES.IN BAAZEE IT WAS MUCHBETTER ATLEAST 80-100 ITEM WE USE TO SELL EVERY DAY.KINDLY SEE WHAT NEED TO BE DONE.WE CANNOT LIST 1000 ITEM IN FEATURED LISTING AS ALL OF THEM DON'T GO, SAME PRODUCT ON BAAZEE WERE GOING SO WELL.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

shgupta@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear tycarati_jewellery & sulekhajewellers,

Thanks for your post and sharing your concerns with us.

I hope to answer them in this post. My collegue will answer your query about Home Page Feature.

You mentioned that you have seen decline of sales in jewellery category.

I would like to say that though initially when baazee had just cut over to ebay there was a slight decline in sales as buyers were still learning and getting accustomed to new site. But for last 3 months we have seen huge growth in new buyers, old buyers coming back and sales in the jewellery category. The Dazzale with Diamond promotion also did extremely well and there is currently a promotion going on for Jewellery Category.

This promotion will be extended and enhanced till Diwali season is over as we know it is an important season for the category. We will be promoting, Diamonds, Gols and Silverware in this. I would request to kindly let us know your suggestions on Lifestyle category board.

This promotion will be carried out through onsite promotion, direct mailer, portals & affiliates.

Please let us know what you think will help in boosting the sale besides this.

Regards,

Lifestyle Team
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

kritidesigns
Community Member
Dear Liftstyle shgupta@ebay.com View Listings

can you promote pearls jewellerys and gold plated and gold forming jewellery.We have alway seen big promotion on big item like diamond and gold,kindly promote pearl and gold plated jewellery too, so we can reach and service our customer better.We will really appericate the effor espiaclly the sellers from hyderbad.Hyderbadi pearls are all known and we would like them to be promoted too.

Thank you

kritidesigns
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

rajeshi@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear tycarati_jewellery

On the HPF issue that you have highlighted let me take this opportunity to address the same. In the current format the listing rotates on the HP and in addition appears in a separate section - Featured items section which buyers can access with a click below the 9 -10 rotating items on HP. The appearance currently on HP is only Text and in the Featured items section it appears as normal listing.

We understand that a HPF with an image is a very critical community need in India from various seller feedback forums and thank you for your input into building this need. I would like to assure you that we are taking steps to address the same and hopefully we should manage some light on this.

Hope i have answered your queries and should you have any more do let me know and will be happy to answer the same
Regards,
Rajesh

Regards,
Rajesh
Message 5 of 5
latest reply