cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELLERS HAS THERE BEEN ANY SOLUTION TO THE PAISAPAY DILEMMA

gsmzone_in1
Community Member
HEllO SELLERS I WAS WONDERING HAS THERE BEEN CHANGE IN THE PAISAPAY STAND? DO WE STILL HAVE TO BEAR THE HEAVY SURCHARGE?

IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN THE PAISAPAY'S STAND BY BAAZEE SO FAR GUYS WHY ARE SITTING HERE SILENT WATCHING THE DRAMA UNFOLD?

WHY CANT ALL WE SELLER'S USING THE PAISAPAY FEATURE UNITE AND TEMPORARILY DISABLE THE PAISAPAY FEATURE FROM OUR PAYMENT OPTIONS. I SUPPOSE ITS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE URSELF HEARD, CAUSE ITS ON SELLERS COURTESY THAT PAISAPAY IS MAKING HUGE SUMS OF MONEY.

COME ON GUYS DO POST UR REPLIES.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: SELLERS HAS THERE BEEN ANY SOLUTION TO THE PAISAPAY DILEMMA

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Greetings gsmzone,

Considering the feedback that we have received from our community over last few days, we are running some special promotions for the next two months.

PaisaPay:
As a special promotion for the next 30 days (February 10 to March 10), we shall be charging sellers at the rate of 3 % (down from 4 %) for Credit Card payments.

To know more about the special promotions, Please visit:
http://forums.baazee.com/thread.jspa?forumID=300000002&threadID=100000415

Warm Regards
Sapana
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

happyoncam
Community Member
Today I first time read the mails in the cafe, and I have concluded just one thing from this. The BUYERS are not happy with the BAAZEE TEAM and as they are being cheated by the SELLERS and BAAZEE is not doing anything, and the SELLERS are also not Happy with the BAAZEE TEAM as there margins are being squeezed by the BAAZEE. PROFIT and also SALE is decreasing and they have to put in extra work because of all the new NONSENSE changes being done by BAAZEE from time to time.
One thing is sure, within few days both, ALL GENUINE BUYERS AND SELLERS will leave BAAZEE high and dry, no one to put any item to sell and no one to bid or buy them. only FRAUDS BUYERS AND SELLERS will remain.

MAY GOD GIVE BAAZEE SOME SENSE AND SAVE THEM FROM DISASTER.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

bash005_in1
Community Member
IAM HERE FOR THE FIRST TIME IT IS A HELL OF INEFFFICIENT PEOPLE AT BAAZEE, YOU WRITE TO BILLING THEY WILL SIMPLY NOT REPLY. THERE ARE FULL OF THUGS ON BAAZEE THEY SIMPLY PLACE ORDER AND DO NOT MAKE PAYMENT.
BAAZEE IS CHARGING FOR THIS SALES WHICH HAS NOT BEEN MATERIALISED.
WHY SHOULD I MAKE PAYMENT FOR WHICH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PAYMENT.BECAREFULL GUYS.
BAAZEE TEAM IS BUSY WITH EBAY DOLLORS.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply