Replacemnet

deepak19810
Community Member
Hi,

i bought 10.2" Android 2.2 Tablet 1 GHz CPU, 512MB RAM, 8GB HDD) on 22-Aug-11 and sent to my brother as a gift, from techy-hub. i had called them prior to buy the item as needed some Apps installed. .

When delivered and my brother tried to switch on the Tablet. the on-off key broke or rather went inside.

Tablet was not even switched on once and as per the seller it not a manufacturing fault
Why isnt it cause they have checked the product before sending. . .

Now i should bear all the cost of repairs and courier

I really want my refund or replacement

EBAY.IN
Our commitment:
If not satisfied with your purchase on eBay, we will replace or refund your entire amount (including shipping) within 20 days.

does it really works as we haven't even used the product once and still have to bear all the cost of repairs
I want a replacement

WHAT IS MANUFACTURING FAULT?

I guess EBAY has commintment to replace even if not satisfy. IM NOT AT ALL. .

I want my refund or a replacement. .

please let know how to proceed. .

Regards,
Deepak Mannan
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Replacemnet

deepak19810
Community Member
Can anyone get me the Contact number for EBAY as im in London and need to contact EBAY regards a refundd or a replacement
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Replacemnet

Dear deepak19810,

Thanks for the case details. We are checking on the concerns raised by you and shall get back to you with an update.

You can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards
Seema
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Replacemnet

deepak19810
Community Member
contacted Ebay seller and was i was informed that i will have to bear all the expenses. . . .

Dear Sir,

We had already told you that this is not manufacturing defect and it is a handling issue on the part of your family member. It was not easy for us to say this since it would hurt feelings but you left us with no choice at all but to emphasise the reason for the issue. Moreover, we had tested the piece before sending it to the consignee name and address that you had mentioned. We had loaded the apps you had requested as well and sent you a mail on that. We would not have been able to do all this had the tablet had any issue whatsoever. Therefore, we are not in a position to offer a refund. However, we can facilitate repair and maintenance on cost basis. We can also try to negotiate best rates for you on this. We had already advised this to you and said we would provide the details but before we could do so, you raised an issue unnecessarily. We reiterate again for your benefit that no refund is possible since the item was not handled properly. We can only facilitate repairs and maintenance at your cost. Hope you understand and cooperate. Thanks.

SO EBAY IS SELLER FRIENDLY AND CUSTOMER FRIENDLY AS I HAVE
as PER THE GUARANTEE I GET REFUND EVEN IF IM NOT SATISFIED

:) IM NOT. . . SHULD I EXPLAIN WHY? AGAIN. .

NEED A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM
Message 4 of 4
latest reply