cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Remove the mandatory GSTIN nuisance for small time private sellers selling used products!

Obviously as the title says! Its a total misuse of the new GST policy implemented by our government, nowhere it says you need a GSTIN to sell used products. Also sellers who are not a e-Retail/e-Commerce won't have any GSTIN at first place! So stop the nonsense and do that fast. I am also gonna mention the same on PMO website to point out the atrocities done by eBay India.

Regards,

Saurav

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Remove the mandatory GSTIN nuisance for small time private sellers selling used products!

HATS OFF YOUR VOICE Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

LoL thanks. Other users should really chime in in this concerned matter though, this atrocity needs to stop right away.

Anywya the case I created on PMO site is now closed, with status "Your concern has been noted:, now I really hope they will send eBay India proper instructions and everything.

Once more, I kindly urge the long time private sellers of eBay India to come together on this matter, more voices we need for a speedy resolution.

PS: Attached the screenshot of the PMO complaint status.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply