Remove bluedart as your prime courier

nd5580
Community Member
Hi ebay,
I really dont know wht you guyz use Bluedart as your prime courier for shipping the items...please remove it yarr they are real idiots...it seems they have few guideline.

1)They wont ship the product which contains battries...
2)If an product is about to get delivered and if the person is not at the place they wont even call the customer?

I really dont know if the courier guy knows that address/or simply bluffing.
3)We need to follow up with them till our product is delivered....
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

is that a joke? Are you saying that Bluedart is not a good courier? ๐Ÿ˜„

I have heard people saying that DTDC/Professional couriers are not giving good service but this is the first time i have ever heard anyone saying that "Bluedart should be removed from the priority couriers".

Atleast suggest us some good options if you want the sellers to remove it ๐Ÿ™‚

Waiting for your suggestion............
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

HAI, I AM FROM MALAPPURAM, KERALA , I AM ALSO HATE BLUE DART COURIER.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

100% sure. I'd many bitter experiences with BLUEDART. Very ugly service. If eBay continues with them I will never use eBay any more
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Fedex is good
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

The guy who replied 2nd.. are you new to ebay? are you new to this community section? are you a newbie??

This section is filled with bad experiences of BlueDart. Just use the search option and type "BlueDart".

To the guy who has raised this feedback. Please call the powership team and tell the person who answers your call to keep BlueDart as your last priority as you are unhappy with the service provided by them. He will do this while you are on call. After this FEDEX will be assigned to your account as 1st priority.

We all have faced this and we all do the same.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Fedex is the best.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@nammastore

I have no idea what you are talking about. You are saying that Bluedart is not a good courier? Well under the Powership since last one month, i have shipped 100+ items through them and every time i was really amazed to see the customer's response who are happy because of the quality service provided by the Bluedart.

Not even a single buyer was unhappy with the service. Even many times the buyer himself calls/messages me to ship by Bluedart.

I am not sure about your locality, but if i talk about the rest of the India with few exceptions, Bluedart service is really incomparable to any courier service provider . An exceptions exist everywhere. Fedex is not having many serviceable Pincodes as compared to Bluedart and their service in North East and in West(Rajasthan and Gujarat + Nagpur,Nashik,Pune and many more cities of Maharastra) too is really Pathetic.
Bluedart is the best Couriers not for nothing. Check their standings and see why they are on Top in Domestic Couriers every year ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

for me bluedart is best....
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I've some bitter experiences with BLUE DART
I've some image proofs and sound files to produce.
BLUE DART may be the best.. but am sure it's not in KERALA. Can any one help me to fix my priority shipment here?
I am totally fed up with them.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply