cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding not receving required item and not any feedback.

vtya6822
Community Member
Dear Sir,

I have ordered for buying a apple USB charger with adapter(Item No.-130607843599) for apple iPod on 26 March 2012 as a guest at 10.22 A.M.payment is done through on line banking on 26.03.2012 at 10:42 but i have not received any item after completing 3 days and not got any feedback about the dispatch of required item ,i received only one message after ordered the item in which message token id is send which is yQrrU so i want the real status of the required item it dispatched or not ,otherwise how can i get my money back in my account.
Vivek tyagi
vivektyagi28@gmail.com
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

spl_ind
Community Member
Contact your Seller.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

yes you should contact your seller and if he don't reply you will automatically get a refund after specified days limit like 5 or 7 days.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

kiran_hegde
Community Member
Dear Sir,

Following are the details of my order :

Item title: GEB - 380419474990 - GEB - 170723085305 - MeiKe Macro Close-Up
O Ring LED Fl
Item number: #380419474990
Buyer User ID:kiran_hegde
Seller User ID: i2cworld_inc3
Total: Rs.Rs. 2,662.00

I have not received the item till now. One week after placing the order (on 21st march 2012) i got a message that the item has been shipped. But when i tracked the package even today it says " AWAITING THE ITEM FROM SELLER " ( http://www.iccworld.com/track.asp , item no 31003630188). When i ask for the update they are trying to contact their US counterpart. Finally i managed to contact phone: Tel: (+91) (022) 42468000 ext 118/119 ( many times they don't respond ) and found out after making at least 4 calls that the item has been lost during transit. I asked them to refund the amount but they are not replying to my email. This is really bad that you allow such people in E-bay. I cannot trust "i2cworld_inc3" as they are not communicating the actual facts to me, they send mails asking me to give positive feedback to them and they also give me the positive feedback. This is kind of blackmail !!!!!

I will loose confidence and trust with e-bay if you don't act immediately.

Please do the needful.

Regards
kiran
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

kiran_hegde
Community Member
how to contact e-bay
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

kiran_hegde
Community Member
the seller is not responding
Message 6 of 6
latest reply