cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Regarding not getting the response against order is paisapay ID - 41838522214

Sir,
This email is regarding the Claim 1714718 raised for the below item: - Item Name: Original Samsung Earphone 3.5mm Jack With Remote MIC - PaisaPay ID: 41838522214- Buyer ID: inlali.nvtw6gc.
Sir since the claim was raised on 16th Feb and the timeline was also over. I have contacted many times eBay over 13 times and every time I receive the same reply " that our team member from claim adjustment team will call you within 24-48 hrs but they never ever had called and time keeps on increasing. every time I call you, but the progression of the resolution is null. I don't know why today my heart says that just right the email to Vsingh may this person can really helps you so I did the same. Sir I don't want the item back but pls just refund my amount since it has taken very much time. As it is very hard money I request you to pls resolve the issue. Pls let you feel yourself on my place you will be definitely going to have the realisation of my problem. I hope I didn't have contacted to wrong person and now my matter will surely be resolved.
Yours Truly
Lalit Jan
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0