Reg: eBay Guarantee* claim - 2242253

I purchased a “New Premium 2.5D Curve Tempered Glass Screen Guard For Lenovo Zuk Z1” on 11 Aug with Item ID: 2016262513059833 & PaisaPay ID : 43307124694.. Shipping and delivery was quick via BlueDart docket ID 14916153044.. Delivered on 13-Aug-2016.. Unfortunately, the item i received had a minor ding on the left corner which became a crack when i applied it on my device... So, i raised “Item not working/broken” claim in eBay Guarantee on 18 Aug 2016 with Claim ID : 2242253.. On 9 Aug 2016 i received a email from eBay Guarantee with subject “eBay Guarantee* claim - 2242253 has been resolved”.. But, when i went through the remarks.. it says

Dear Bijin,

We thank you for your precious time in helping us investigate the issue you faced with your purchase. We regret to inform you that after investigating the claim we are rejecting your eBay Guarantee* claim request. Click herefor more information.

Please find the details here

Action : Buyer Claim request rejected by eBay

Remarks : We tried to contact you on your registered number (98*****623) on 98*****623 but the number was/ringing). After conducting a thorough investigation and review of your claim, we have found that the item was received by you was as per the listing description updated by the seller on our website.This claim filed is out of our eligibility criteria and we will have to unfortunately deny the claim.In this case, our best advice to you is to contact your Seller and resolve the matter amicably.We regret of not being able to assist you on this matter,We look forward to your next purchase on our website very soon, Thank you for shopping on eBay! “

Its true that they tried to reach me, but not in the cell no theyve mentioned.. They rang me on my alt cell no ending with *******92, Time of call 13:13. Since i was busy, i couldnt attend @that time ... I tried to reach the no after some time, but the call was not getting connected... (Not sure if it was a network issue or if the no was Outgoing only).. Mail also says that my Claim was rejected bcoz i received the item.. But, the claim was raised against
“Item not working/broken” NOT “Item Not received”.. I am posting this NOT with the hope of getting my money back, Just to let everyone know how poorly some of the “eBay CS” is handling the claim process... From what ive learnt “eBay CS” was just trying to reach his/her target...

To eBay

1. If planning to hire somebody in “eBay CS”, make sure he/she knows the difference between “resolving a claim” and “rejecting a claim” (Subject line says “Resolved”, matter says “Rejected”

2. “
After conducting a thorough investigation and review of your claim, we have found that the item was received by you was as per the listing description updated by the seller on our website.”
What kind of INVESTIGATION did they do?

3. Please avoid ringing me to discuss about this matter, not instrested in wasting my time...

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0