Refund

Sir, I have made big mistake by purchasing the product on ebay because your cs representatives are arrogant and they teach us what are your policy and timelines. I had made claim on 30-5-2015 my claim id is 1024927. Sir It took 25 days to settle my claim when your website says 15-20 days and still after 42 days i haven't received my money back and your representatives ask to wait for 15 days more. Sir What kind of Service you provide to customer? Even you were unable to contact seller once and your representative used to ask to wait for 24 hours each day.I am forced by your representatives to move to customer forum.To avoid this step please return my amount back in 2-3 days.I have reported this issues to times of india and they are ready to publish this issues in Paper and they might call you . Sir even I have appointed the Lawyer and I am going to file FIR in Junnar Police Station and Once the Case is opened in Court I am going to Involve Media In this because i have been really harassed by your service. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0