cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund request on hold for PaisaPay ID 32430773530 for no valid reason

vinayth
Community Member
The refund for PaisaPay ID 32430773530 was initiated on 12-Nov but till today i have not received a word from ebay claims. The customer care just takes a request but does not act accordingly.

The item was not shipped by the seller and he has put the refund on hold. May i know why such kind of request are entertained without buyers concern when the product is not shipped within given timeline.

Its been more than 15 days now and still waiting for the refund. Kindly confirm how long will it take to approve this refund.

Very bad experience and henceforth will think twice before shopping with ebay.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

viknesh735089
Community Member
Your refund request for item "Close Up Deep Action RED HOT(150 gm) @Rs.19/-" (290825200163) has been approved.

This refund was automatically initiated on 10-Dec-12 since the seller did not ship the item by the shipping deadline of 09-Dec-12.

but still i am not get my refund amount. how to proceed for getting refund amount .. please any body give idea..
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I HV same problem now when I call customer care they said seller gibe u refund BT I didn't rcv any.waiting from 12 days.BT no solution.eBay is the wrist site ever I experienced.bad customer care service also
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Never buy anything from ebay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply